10th September 2019 marked another historic moment in the world of cruising as Dame Helen Mirren christened Scenic Eclipse. Claimed to be ‘The World’s First Discovery Yacht’, Scenic Eclipse was christened in Manhattan harbour on the morning of her inaugural US voyage. Representatives from Scenic attended the ceremony, along with members of the press and […]
Home Scenic Tours
Tag Archives | Scenic Tours
- 10 New Cruise Ships For 2020 11/10/2019
- Spas At Sea – Regent Take The Next Step 03/10/2019
- The Best Voluntourism Cruises 26/09/2019
- We Need An Alternative To Alternative Dining! 20/09/2019
- All Hail, SeaDream’s Innovation! 11/09/2019
- Helen Mirren Christens Scenic Eclipse 11/09/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
Alaska Antarctica Cruises Arctic Cruises Azamara Club Cruises Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Cruises Cruise Cruise Advice Cruise Destinations Cruise News Cruise Reviews Cruise Ship Cruise ship dining cruise ships Cruising Crystal Cruises Crystal Serenity Cunard Cunard Cruises Cunard Line entertainment expedition cruising Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Luxury Cruise Luxury Cruises Mediterranean Cruises New ships Oceania Cruises P&O Cruises Queen Mary 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruises river cruises Seabourn Seabourn Cruises SeaDream Yacht Club Shore Excursions Silver Muse Silversea Silversea Cruises Silversea Expeditions Small Ship Cruises South America Wildlife Cruises Windstar Cruises Wind Surf