When Sidney De Haan was casting around for ideas to keep his Folkestone hotel in business in the 1950s, he wasn’t thinking about global brands, disruption marketing, direct sales or any other fancy terminology used in the travel business today. The WWII war hero was simply trying to find ways to keep the Rhodesia Hotel […]
Tag Archives | Saga
Napoleon Solo. The Lone Ranger. Han Solo. All were lumbered with a name that marked them out for the single life. Only that’s not quite how it worked out. Napoleon was best buddies with Illya Kuryakin. Tonto was always there for the Lone Ranger. And Star Wars fans can’t think of Han without his constant […]
- British Travel Awards – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 04/12/2019
- Paul Gauguin Cruises’ Expansion Plans 27/11/2019
- 10 Reasons To Take A Disney Cruise 21/11/2019
- The Delights of a Christmas Cruise! 14/11/2019
- The Cruise Difference – Now & Then 06/11/2019
- Best Places To Celebrate Halloween On A Cruise! 30/10/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...