Looking for reasons to book your 2013 cruise early? Anthony Nicholas is on hand to help… With 2013 a reality and the cruise lines flooding the media with a bewildering array of offers and incentives, it is sometimes really easy to forget some of the simpler, more practical reasons for booking your cruise or fly […]
Tag Archives | Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Our Sales Director, Gareth Harding, gives the low-down on the Regent experience with his Seven Seas Mariner review Every time I travel, I vow never again to take an early morning flight out of Gatwick. I reminded myself of this as the alarm clock began its unrelenting beeping at 3am on a very cold and […]
Our Cruise Expert Debbie Stevens and her mother recently enjoyed a cruise on Regent Seven Seas’ Mariner. Here’s a review of their experience… The night before we were due to depart on our Regent Seven Seas‘ cruise we enjoyed a one-night stay in Athens, staying at the wonderfully-glamorous Hotel Grand Bretagne. After a fabulous nights […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
Now that 2012 is here we’ve put our heads together and come up with 10 great reasons for enjoying a cruise holiday in the next 12 months. If you’ve got anything you’d like to add simply leave a reply in the comments below. Visit Alaska with Princess Cruises For the fifth year in a […]
Having recently enjoyed sailings with both Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Gary Buchanan stopped by to give us the low-down on both lines, comparing their different takes on luxury cruising. Both Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises have Prestige Cruise Holdings as their parent company, but there most of the similarities end. […]
A cruise destination that needs little introduction, the Caribbean has been welcoming cruise ships to its various islands since the late 19th century. It’s a region that lends itself perfectly to the nature of a cruise holiday offering year-round sunshine, glorious white-sand beaches and plenty of entertainment and activities for all ages. However, for those […]
Travel-writer Anthony Nicolas takes a look at what Regent Seven Seas Cruises has to offer luxury cruise enthusiasts… With the luxury lines all working to the concept that ‘less is more’, who really does offerthe best value in the industry right now? Silversea, Seabourn, SeaDream and the rest will all tell you that that they […]
- Jamaica Me Crazy 19/10/2017
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...