In which Tenny looks at the perfect way to celebrate the season, without actually setting sail… It is definitely ‘the most wonderful time of the year’ right now. The presents are wrapped and under the tree, the TV is showing White Christmas, a hot toddy is on the stove, and we’re safely inside out of […]
Tag Archives | P&O Cruises
The Wonders of Norway Most people think that cruising is a relatively modern phenomenon. Dear old P&O Cruises claim to have kicked things off a recently as 1844, while the great ocean-going fleets of White Star Line, Cunard, Hamburg-America Line, Norddeutscher Lloyd and Inman Line burgeoned in the first half of the 20th century, closely […]
P&O Are Doing WHAT? It had to happen, of course. After all, zoos now open up the naming of their latest baby – be it giraffe or gerbil – to all and sundry, while sports teams often allow Joe Public to have a say in the naming of new mascots (which is how those for […]
Read my new review of P&O Cruises’ Britannia P&O Cruises said that Britannia was inspired by their past, but designed for their future and this is evident from the second you step aboard. I have just returned from her 14-night maiden voyage to the Mediterranean and I have to say that she is a ship […]
If you are looking for a quick getaway in the coming months, then we have an ideal selection of voyages available and to some superb destinations. Escape the cold and damp U.K. and soak up some Mediterranean sunshine, discover the beauty of the Baltic region as you visit ports including Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tallinn, or head to […]
New photos of P&O Cruises Britannia On March 10th 2015, Her Majesty the Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, officially named P&O Cruises new flagship Britannia in a glittering ceremony in which a bottle of British Wiston Estate Brut NV was broke against the hull of the 143,000 ton cruise ship. […]
David George returned last month from his longest cruise, 35 nights with P&O Cruises – read his Oriana cruise ship review and join him as he visits the Caribbean and takes in the sights and sounds of New Orleans. I had never been on a cruise as long as this one and when I booked […]
P&O Cruises – Oriana cruise ship review David George secures a late deal with P&O Cruises to Jordan via Suez . . . With cruise companies competing to sell their unsold staterooms, there are some mouthwatering deals on offer during the countdown to departure and last month I decided to track one down. P&O Cruises […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
David George revisits his first choice of cruise ship . . . Despite enjoying my first cruise holiday six years ago on board Arcadia, I wasn’t feeling as excited about my return as I should. Recent whispers about viruses and concerns over service standards circulating on some websites had raised a number of doubts and […]
- Onboard Credit – What Is It & How Does It Work? 11/04/2018
- 10 Things We Loved About Silver Muse 03/04/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 9 – Key West, Florida 22/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 8 – At Sea 21/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 7 – Roatan, Honduras 20/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...