The history of the Panama Canal is actually quite a long and complicated one, several countries got involved, construction would halt for years at a time and there were many issues with disease, particularly malaria, but eventually it was completed and officially opened in 1914. A crossing between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans had long […]
Tag Archives | Panama Canal
It has been said for many years that the ultimate highlight of cruising is when one embarks on a voyage that includes the Panama Canal. Having made a partial transit aboard P&O Cruises Oceana earlier this year I must say I have to agree. We entered the Gatun Locks just after sunrise and what a […]
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- The Best Cruises For Couples 27/02/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...
- Stephen palmer: We are new to cruising have cruised with celebrit...
- David Smith: Hello Lesley! Yes, as a business, Voyages to Antiq...
- David Smith: It's been a very busy year - 2020 is shaping up t...
- Mike: What an interesting roundup of cruise news. Didnâ€...
- Lesley Morgan: I understand the business is now closed! Anyone k...