Everyone can remember their first time. It’s that wide-eyed moment of startling realisation, a wonderful curtain-raising revelation of new frontiers and excitement. There is simply nothing like that first-time cruise experience. *Muttering from the audience* Cruising – we’re talking about cruising, madam. What did you think we were on about? Really. Elevate your thinking, please. […]
Tag Archives | Noble Caledonia
Jos Dewing explores the emerging phenomena of adventure travel as the new luxury ‘must have’ experience of 2015. In several of my blogs this year I’ve tried to some extent to define what the term luxury actually means in the cruise context. In my view, the concept of a helicopter lift and champagne infused arrival […]
Legends of Papua New Guinea with Noble Caledonia Every now and then I am alerted to a cruise itinerary that really captures my imagination. Up until now, the last voyage to do so was Silversea’s Cuba cruise on Silver Explorer (which you can read here). However, this morning – while attempting to shrug off the […]
“One of the finest small ships in the world” – step aboard the MS Island Sky Recently, I was lucky enough to be invited aboard Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky, which was conveniently (for me) docked in nearby Portsmouth. Having travelled down to the south-coast, I made my way through the impressive International Cruise Terminal […]
[slider_pro id=”1″] Two members of our team were lucky enough to be invited onto Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky. During their stay they took some photos that we’d like to share with you. Next week we’ll have a full review of the ship so check back then to find out why lovers of small-ship cruises […]
- Are Cruise Ships Bad For the Environment? 15/10/2018
- Crystal’s Crown Jewel Takes Shape 10/10/2018
- Who Invented Cruise Ships? 01/10/2018
- A Saintly Surprise (or, How We Got St Tropez Completely Wrong) 20/09/2018
- Five Small-Ship Lines You Need To Know About 11/09/2018
- Cruise Ships: When is Big TOO Big? 06/09/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...