You can take a cruise to virtually every corner of the earth now, but some regions of our wonderful planet stand out more than others – these are our top cruise destinations in 2016. Asia & The Indian Ocean Luxury cruises to Asia were once reserved for sections of world cruises, but as our tastes and desires […]
Tag Archives | Mediterranean Cruises
CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) recently announced its 2016 cruise predictions and said that almost 24 million people would take a cruise in 2016, this is an increase from 15 million just a decade ago. They also noted that 27 new ocean, river and speciality ships will launch in 2016, with more than $6.5 billion […]
Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
Oceania Cruises has just released eight BRAND NEW Summer offers on selected Baltic, Mediterranean and Africa voyages departing this summer – some of which have UK departures – and we have availability on all of them! The selection of the voyages featured in today’s blog include flights, gratuities and a Prestige Drinks Package which is […]
Silversea Cruises has started 2015 with the announcement of a new programme that includes shores excursions and complimentary Wi-Fi in every Mediterranean port of call. Guests aboard any of the Silversea fleet can enrich their travel experience with a choice of Silver Shore Select excursions, whether it’s exploring the ancient Acropolis of Athens, stepping back […]
The Cruise Line Luxury Cruise Destinations 2015 Now is the perfect time to start thinking about booking your 2015 luxury cruise holiday. The best offers are available along with the chance to hand-pick your stateroom or suite and of course once booked, you have another wonderful adventure to begin looking forward too. I decided to […]
Enjoy a luxurious summer cruise in 2015 aboard Seven Seas Mariner This 7-night Mediterranean itinerary is an ideal excuse to leave the UK behind and explore France, Spain and Italy in ultimate five-star luxury. Soak up the atmosphere in the playground of the rich and famous, Monaco, or take a more historical approach to your […]
Perfect for a spring getaway – last minute cruises with Seabourn from £2399pp We have five wonderful last minute offers available from ultra-luxury cruise line, Seabourn with four taking in the beauty of the Mediterranean and one offering the chance of ultimate relaxation on a 14-night transatlantic crossing from the U.S. to Spain. Seabourn Cruises […]
A cruise in and out of the beautiful city of Venice is one of life’s great experiences. The sight of canals, bridges, piazzas and wonderful architecture really do make it one of the best cities in the world to visit and it has long been said that the best way to view it is from […]
5 amazing cruises with Silversea in 2015 To celebrate the launch of Silversea’s 2015 Voyage Collection we have hand-picked five itineraries that we believe offer something extra special. Silver Shadow – South America Departing on January 7 2015, Silver Shadow shall sail a 62-day itinerary roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale. Highlights of this cruise include a […]
- Onboard Credit – What Is It & How Does It Work? 11/04/2018
- 10 Things We Loved About Silver Muse 03/04/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 9 – Key West, Florida 22/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 8 – At Sea 21/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 7 – Roatan, Honduras 20/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...