The first building block for Seven Seas Explorer is now in place. The piece was placed during a special keel laying ceremony at the Fincantieri shipyard in Genoa, Italy, just a few days ago. A black Rolls Royce Phantom transported the three symbolic coins to the event in first-class style. The coins placed were a […]
Home Keel Laying Ceremony
Tag Archives | Keel Laying Ceremony
- A Caribbean Recovery 07/12/2017
- A Damned Good Flushing 30/11/2017
- A Plague On Both Your Harbours! 16/11/2017
- Bahama-Rama 09/11/2017
- Virgin On The Ridiculous 02/11/2017
- The Cunard Way 26/10/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
Alaska AMA Waterways Antarctica Cruises Arctic Cruises Asia Cruises Azamara Club Cruises Cape Town Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Cruises Compagnie du Ponant Cruise Cruise & Maritime Cruise Advice Cruise Destinations Cruise Reviews Cruises 2013 Cruise Ship Cruise ship dining cruise ships Crystal Cruises Cunard Cunard Line entertainment Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Hurtigruten Luxury Cruises Mediterranean Cruises MS Europa 2 Noble Caledonia Norwegian Fjords Oceania Cruises P&O Cruises Queen Elizabeth Queen Mary 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruises river cruises Seabourn Cruises SeaDream Yacht Club Seven Seas Explorer Shore Excursions Silversea Cruises Silversea Expeditions Small Ship Cruises South America Wildlife Cruises