Explorations is our exclusive collection of hand-picked voyages that feature some of the most extraordinary travel experiences possible. The collection focuses on three main themes, Discovery, Expedition and Adventure and has been compiled alongside the brochure’s editor, Steve Newman. Steve is a well-known travel writer and photographer and a keen champion of adventure cruising. If […]
Tag Archives | Expedition Cruise
Discover a Different World with Hapag-Lloyd in 2015 Hapag-Lloyd’s MS Hanseatic is an expedition vessel like no other. The only of its kind in the world to have been given a 5-star rating, Hanseatic provides an exclusive and intimate expedition experience and has space aboard for just 175-guests. Because of her exclusivity and the fact […]
Jos Dewing explores the world’s greatest journeys by ship If you’ve ever considered Antarctica as a holiday or travel destination, you’ll no doubt have noticed the standard travel company depiction. An over-emphasis on the remote nature of the place, the “end of the world” concept and the wilderness angle. Often, the views of a few […]
- A Caribbean Recovery 07/12/2017
- A Damned Good Flushing 30/11/2017
- A Plague On Both Your Harbours! 16/11/2017
- Bahama-Rama 09/11/2017
- Virgin On The Ridiculous 02/11/2017
- The Cunard Way 26/10/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...