Here we go again. There we were, in the snug bar of The Bloated Goat, and that hoary old chestnut reared its ugly visage once more. “But why go on a cruise and get stuck on a boat with hundreds of people you don’t know – and probably don’t like – and have no way to […]
Tag Archives | entertainment
Broadway shows take to the ocean aboard Seven Seas Voyager Onboard entertainment is a hugely important aspect of cruising and when it comes to a luxury voyage of course guests expect the best. That’s why Regent Seven Seas has been giving their onboard programme somewhat of a makeover and this year will debut no less […]
David George returned last month from his longest cruise, 35 nights with P&O Cruises – read his Oriana cruise ship review and join him as he visits the Caribbean and takes in the sights and sounds of New Orleans. I had never been on a cruise as long as this one and when I booked […]
If you’re reading this blog then the chances are you don’t need any persuading that spending time on a cruise is a great choice of holiday. However, if you’re undecided as to whether sailing the seas really is for you, then let Anthony Nicholas help you out with his 10 great reasons to cruise in […]
Our Sales Director, Gareth Harding, gives the low-down on the Regent experience with his Seven Seas Mariner review Every time I travel, I vow never again to take an early morning flight out of Gatwick. I reminded myself of this as the alarm clock began its unrelenting beeping at 3am on a very cold and […]
Ever wondered about using the internet on a cruise ship? We often get asked a lot of questions about using the internet on a cruise ship. This is perhaps unsurprising, after all, the last 10 years has seen the internet become an integral part of everyday life for the vast majority of us. Whether we […]
Our Cruise Expert Debbie Stevens and her mother recently enjoyed a cruise on Regent Seven Seas’ Mariner. Here’s a review of their experience… The night before we were due to depart on our Regent Seven Seas‘ cruise we enjoyed a one-night stay in Athens, staying at the wonderfully-glamorous Hotel Grand Bretagne. After a fabulous nights […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
5 things to enhance your stay in Rio on a cruise holiday Rio de Janeiro. Just say it. The very name sounds seductive. It conjures up the most exotic and alluring visions. The entire city is nothing less than a sultry, samba fuelled colossus, set against a spectacular bay. What isn’t to love? But Rio […]
A couple of weeks ago we looked at some of the Caribbean’s most interesting fortresses in our Forts Of The Caribbean piece, so this week we’ve decided to focus on the region’s fascinating museums… Romantic sunsets, endless powdery-sand beaches, seas of blue and museums. All that and more are waiting for you on your Caribbean […]
- New Silver Moon Rising! 30/11/2020
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...