HOW ABOUT A ‘VIRTUAL CRUISE’? It is a slow week at T&T Towers this week. We’re into the dog days of summer (not that you’d know that from the weather, of course; it’s been wetter than a Lib Dems press conference about the Arts), which is usually the cue for us to take to the […]
Tag Archives | Cruise ship dining
Irving Berlin didn’t coin the phrase, but he certainly made it famous. And now, with a potentially intriguing new take on travelling the high seas in high style, here comes the Ritz-Carlton hotel group with a major new investment in the business. As devotees of the lavish style and indulgent motif of their hotels, we […]
Heavy weather at sea is no joke. It ruins the pool-side ambience and threatens to upset the contents of our cocktails (not to mention the stomachs of those less conditioned to nautical travels). It often cancels port-calls – notably on our most recent Caribbean jaunt, when it was just too damn lively to tender ashore […]
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
This November, join world-renowned master Chef Jacques Pépin – Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises – as he takes guests aboard Oceania Marina’s 10-night Medieval Artistry cruise on a culinary adventure. Guests will be treated to specially designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more. The Venice to Rome voyage will include book signings, […]
I recently enjoyed a visit to Seven Seas Voyager (she is a wonderful ship) and I decided to put together a short photo blog highlighting some of the things I personally liked about her, but before I get to the pictures let me tell you a little more about her. Seven Seas Voyager is one […]
Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the original all-inclusive luxury cruise line and its choice of onboard dining options are just as impressive as its fleet. Onboard you can find everything from a signature American Steakhouse with a luxurious twist, to a venue where the menu continent hops on a nightly basis. Everything your taste buds […]
Cruise Line Managing Director, Jos Dewing spent a few days aboard the 6-star all-inclusive Regent Seven Seas’ Mariner in May 2014 – This was his experience Since I returned to the wonderful world of luxury cruising last year, there has been a particular product that I have been very keen to experience, again! In my […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
- Cruise Myths & Misconceptions 24/05/2018
- The Return of the QE2! 17/05/2018
- Old Man River Is New Again 10/05/2018
- First Review of Seabourn Ovation 08/05/2018
- A Guide To Cruising Australia 03/05/2018
- No Buts, It’s Got To Be Butler 27/04/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...