How long is too long when it comes to leaving a deckchair unoccupied? Whether you’re by a pool in a holiday resort or on the deck of a cruise ship, there are few things more frustrating than traipsing up and down a line of deckchairs and sun-loungers only to find most of them ‘claimed’ with […]
Tag Archives | Cruise Advice
5 Things to do in Cape Town on a cruise holiday Sitting on the shore of Table Bay, Cape Town is the capital city of South Africa and is a favourite destination for holiday makers from around the world. Cruise ships frequently dock in the city’s famous harbor, allowing time to explore the many fantastic […]
Get golden cruise deals this summer… The Olympics are coming. Many will be enthralled. And some will be clawing the walls, looking for any form of escape. Airports are probably going to be a nightmare so, if escape you must, then why not do the sensible thing, and run away to sea for a week […]
For many people the idea of spending the festive season on a cruise is bliss, not only do you wave goodbye to any hectic Christmas preparations but you also get the opportunity to catch some mid-winter sun or alternatively enjoy a winter wonderland break. For those of you who have never been on a Christmas […]
As you might expect, we occasionally get calls from clients asking which cruise lines allow the transportation of pets. It’s a question that is that makes a lot of sense when you consider that most of the cruises we sell last around anything between 7 to 130 nights – it’s perfectly understandable that not everyone […]
Having recently enjoyed sailings with both Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Gary Buchanan stopped by to give us the low-down on both lines, comparing their different takes on luxury cruising. Both Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises have Prestige Cruise Holdings as their parent company, but there most of the similarities end. […]
Over the years cruise lines have spanned all four corners of the world to bring you just about any destination your heart desires. In fact, you can now go so many places on a cruise that it’s hard to know where to go next. At The Cruise Line, we’re always on the look out for […]
So, here it is: the second instalment of our Top Tips For Cruise Virgins. Feel free to leave any comments/advice you might have in the comments section below. 6. When to eat – early and late dining times: Depending on which cruise line you are sailing with you may be requested to select the dining […]
If you’re about to embark on your first voyage in the not too distant future then have a read through of our Top Tips for Cruise Virgins. If you think of something we might have missed, feel free to leave your own advice in the comments section to help out your fellow cruisers! 1. Check […]
- And The Winners Are… 15/12/2017
- A Caribbean Recovery 07/12/2017
- A Damned Good Flushing 30/11/2017
- A Plague On Both Your Harbours! 16/11/2017
- Bahama-Rama 09/11/2017
- Virgin On The Ridiculous 02/11/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...