Cruise log – Belize City, Belize.- For our third port day in a row, we sailed into the fascinating former British colony of Belize, one of the most unusual countries in Central America, on another beautiful day in the Western Caribbean Sea. Formerly British Honduras, Belize is the only country in the region where English […]
Tag Archives | Belize
- SeaDream Cocktail Event 08/02/2021
- New Silver Moon Rising! 30/11/2020
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...
Alaska Arctic Cruises Azamara Club Cruises Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Cruises Cruise Cruise Advice Cruise Destinations Cruise News Cruise Reviews Cruise Ship Cruise ship dining cruise ships Cruising Crystal Cruises Crystal Serenity Cunard Cunard Cruises Cunard Line entertainment featured posts Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Hurtigruten Luxury Cruise Luxury Cruises Mediterranean Cruises New ships Oceania Cruises P&O Cruises Queen Mary 2 Regent Seven Seas Regent Seven Seas Cruises river cruises Seabourn Seabourn Cruises SeaDream Yacht Club Shore Excursions Silver Muse Silversea Silversea Cruises Silversea Expeditions Small Ship Cruises South America Wildlife Cruises Windstar Cruises