It’s commonplace in many businesses that the takeover of a small, boutique company by a larger conglomerate often rings the death-knell for the original operator, and that fans of the original business end up in mourning for a ‘lost’ star. Therefore, devotees of Silversea Cruises may well have been more than a touch apprehensive […]
Tag Archives | Azamara Club Cruises
By Simon & Susan Veness Shuffleboard and deck quoits have largely been consigned to the dustbin of history in cruising terms – very sadly for those (like us!) who still remember keen ocean-going tournaments that enlivened long, languid sea days in the past. True, a few lines do still maintain these venerable maritime traditions, providing […]
Azamara Club Cruises offers true destination immersion, in fact they even trademarked the phrase, that’s how confident they are that you will not find any other cruise line that offers such a rich and varied shoreside experience. Destination immersion for Azamara simply means longer stays, more overnight calls and night touring. All of which are […]
Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, recently enjoyed an AzAmazing evening in Barcelona with Azamara Club Cruises. This was his experience. I recently joined a group of fellow cruise sales experts on a special trip to Barcelona, Spain, to experience an Azamazing Evening with Azamara Club Cruises. We flew from Gatwick, with British Airways, […]
Enjoy the Mediterranean with Azamara Club Cruises in 2014 Offering affordable luxury voyages aboard two stunningly spacious cruise ships, Azamara Club Cruises is always a popular addition to our Luxury Cruise Collection. Today I am going to highlight a few of itineraries featured in the latest edition and tell you why exploring the Mediterranean with […]
Azamara Club Cruises motto is ‘you’ll love where we take you’ and it’s very true, but thanks to what they offer onboard I doubt they would even need to take you anywhere in order for you to love it! The line prides themselves on offering guests luxurious cruise holidays to regions including the Caribbean, Mediterranean, […]
In an attempt to escape the UK’s cold winter weather I decided to book a trip to Southern India. As my departure date grew ever closer I got the distinct feeling that India really is a destination that polarises opinion; some people love the idea of having a holiday there, whilst others absolutely hate it. […]
- Are Cruise Ships Bad For the Environment? 15/10/2018
- Crystal’s Crown Jewel Takes Shape 10/10/2018
- Who Invented Cruise Ships? 01/10/2018
- A Saintly Surprise (or, How We Got St Tropez Completely Wrong) 20/09/2018
- Five Small-Ship Lines You Need To Know About 11/09/2018
- Cruise Ships: When is Big TOO Big? 06/09/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...