In an attempt to escape the UK’s cold winter weather I decided to book a trip to Southern India. As my departure date grew ever closer I got the distinct feeling that India really is a destination that polarises opinion; some people love the idea of having a holiday there, whilst others absolutely hate it. […]
Alaska. Just the mention of it is as invigorating as its legendary clean, fresh air. Unimaginably vast and ruggedly beautiful, it remains the absolute Rolls Royce of scenic cruising anywhere in the world. You might see sodden, shambling brown grizzly bears wading ashore, before lunging through fields of giant redwood trees that stand like ranks […]
Now that 2012 is here we’ve put our heads together and come up with 10 great reasons for enjoying a cruise holiday in the next 12 months. If you’ve got anything you’d like to add simply leave a reply in the comments below. Visit Alaska with Princess Cruises For the fifth year in a […]
For many people the idea of spending the festive season on a cruise is bliss, not only do you wave goodbye to any hectic Christmas preparations but you also get the opportunity to catch some mid-winter sun or alternatively enjoy a winter wonderland break. For those of you who have never been on a Christmas […]
Unless you’ve actually been in one of the Polar Regions for the past three weeks, then no doubt you’ll be aware of the BBC’s latest nature documentary series, Frozen Planet. Narrated by the legendary David Attenborough, this brilliantly crafted series has captured the imagination of millions, bringing to life the vast expanses of the Arctic […]
Rightly or wrongly, there have always been certain misconceptions regarding cruise ship entertainment. Ask someone who’s never been on a cruise holiday before what they imagine the entertainment to be like and they’re likely to believe its all jazz hands and the occasional star performer from yesteryear going through the motions on a weekly basis. […]
As you might expect, we occasionally get calls from clients asking which cruise lines allow the transportation of pets. It’s a question that is that makes a lot of sense when you consider that most of the cruises we sell last around anything between 7 to 130 nights – it’s perfectly understandable that not everyone […]
Having recently enjoyed sailings with both Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Gary Buchanan stopped by to give us the low-down on both lines, comparing their different takes on luxury cruising. Both Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises have Prestige Cruise Holdings as their parent company, but there most of the similarities end. […]
Dining at sea is one of cruising’s true pleasures. On most cruise ships, meal times are a social event and the perfect opportunity to mix with family, friends and other diners whilst exploring new culturally-infused culinary delights. Considering this, perhaps it’s no surprise that partnerships between famous chefs and cruise lines are becoming an increasingly […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...
- Stephen palmer: We are new to cruising have cruised with celebrit...
- David Smith: Hello Lesley! Yes, as a business, Voyages to Antiq...
- David Smith: It's been a very busy year - 2020 is shaping up t...