Intimate dining by Wine Spectator Oceania has announced that guests dining in their La Reserve restaurant aboard either Marina or Riviera will now be able to enjoy three delicious new menus designed and developed by Wine Spectator. La Reserve has been critically acclaimed since its debut on Oceania’ Marina cruise ship and offers guests the […]
The QM2 (or Queen Mary 2 as it’s formerly known) needs no introduction. It’s a stunning vessel; a modern day cruise line that amplifies Cunard’s rich history alongside the latest technological innovations. Built in 2003, the QM2 has a guest capacity of 2620 passengers and at 1132 feet in length is one of the grandest […]
One day in Rio de Janiero only allows you to scrape the surface of what is one of the most stunningly picturesque cities on earth. All the more reason, then, to dive straight in and get an unforgettable overview of the ‘greatest hits’ of this sultry, swaggering city by the sea. If you have a head […]
Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with Cunard’s Three Queens On 5th June 2012, the city of Southampton will host Cunard’s 3 stunning ocean liners in celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. This will be the first time that the Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria have been seen together in a British port […]
Gary Buchanan was present as Oceania Cruises’ welcomed the latest addition to their fleet; Riviera. Oceania Cruises are the embodiment of refined yet casually elegant travel. These qualities, along with unsurpassed cuisine, decorous comfort and unparalleled personal service, have been at the forefront of the company’s ethos since its inception in 2002. The vision […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Mandy, recently enjoyed a short trip around the Spanish coast on Silversea Expeditions’ Silver Explorer – read her thoughts and see her pictures below: I boarded the Silversea Explorer in Tenerife after a comfortable coach transfer along with my fellow cruisers, hosted by Paulette and Ewen Buchanan Calder, who met […]
Inside Compagnie Du Ponant’s Le Boreal For French chic and true elegance then look no further than France’s very own Compagnie du Ponant. This unique cruise line embodies everything that is great about yacht-style cruising and we believe Ponant is one of the best niche cruise lines out there at the moment. A while back […]
Anthony Nicolas on why small is sweet… Modern cruise ships seem to expand faster than the Chinese economy these days. With rock climbing walls, parks and multiple hot tubs and eateries, each new one seems to ram home the idea that ‘big is best’ with more force than a pneumatic pile driver, and even less […]
Since the publication of her first book Sheila Collins has won an army of fans with her humorous tales of everyday life told through a cat’s eyes. A seasoned cruiser herself, Sheila told us a little bit more about her latest book and why she chose to write about cruising through the eyes of a […]
- Farewell, Oriana – Queen of a New Age 21/08/2019
- Expedition Cruising Crystal Class 15/08/2019
- Oceania Cruises Europe & North America 2021 14/08/2019
- Silversea’s New Moon Takes Shape 09/08/2019
- Who’s To Blame For The P&O Punch-Up? 05/08/2019
- Regent Seven Seas Voyages to Explore 31/07/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...