Myanmar – a great cruise destination for 2013 Of all the must see cruise destinations for 2013, Myanmar has got to be right up at the top. The country is slowly opening up to western tourists after decades of brutal military rule. It is, quite simply, a rare, largely unpolished gem to explore. You’ll find […]
All aboard 2013’s new cruise ships For lovers of the novel, 2013 offers a whole raft of new cruise ships looming on the horizon. They vary in size, from boutique to juggernaut, and with almost everything else in between for that matter. So here’s a quick look at some of the most compelling new options […]
Looking for reasons to book your 2013 cruise early? Anthony Nicholas is on hand to help… With 2013 a reality and the cruise lines flooding the media with a bewildering array of offers and incentives, it is sometimes really easy to forget some of the simpler, more practical reasons for booking your cruise or fly […]
Putting a cruise-related spin on a Christmas classic, we’ve put our heads together and come up with 12 great cruise itineraries for 2013 This week we wanted to do something slightly different and Christmas themed. Rather than just blast through a bunch of great festive destinations or recommended Christmas cruises, we decided to put a […]
This week we’ve gone a bit Hollywood with a look at 5 movies set on cruise ships. From cinematic classics to the slightly absurd we’ve tried to include something for everyone. Oh, and before anyone accuses us of leaving out what is probably the most famous cruise ship film of all time, we thought that including Titanic was perhaps a […]
Compare the value offered by Regent Seven Seas on their 2013 cruises to Alaska and the Mediterranean Looking for a luxury cruise in 2013 but want to make sure you’re getting the best value for money possible? Take a look at these handy price comparison charts from Regent Seven Seas… Alaska 2013: Mediterranean 2013: If […]
P&O Cruises – Oriana cruise ship review David George secures a late deal with P&O Cruises to Jordan via Suez . . . With cruise companies competing to sell their unsold staterooms, there are some mouthwatering deals on offer during the countdown to departure and last month I decided to track one down. P&O Cruises […]
Paul Andrews, the newest member of The Cruise Line team, recently enjoyed a Mediterranean voyage on Crystal Serenity. Read all about his Crystal cruise experience and feel free to leave any questions in the comments box below. We arrived at Gatwick in plenty of time and were pleased to find that there was no queue […]
This week Anthony Nicholas gets to grips with the pitfalls of looking for cruises for singles and solo travellers. The cost of single cabins is one of the biggest bugbears in the entire cruise industry. Supplements for sole occupancy of a cabin can range from the reasonable to the truly eye watering. But there are […]
- Top 10 Private Cruise Islands 14/03/2019
- We’re Rebelling At This Virgin Label 07/03/2019
- Six Reasons To River Cruise 27/02/2019
- 5 Reasons To Book A Cruise This Year 21/02/2019
- Our Top Honeymoon Cruises for 2019 14/02/2019
- Set Sail on a Silversea World Expedition 06/02/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...