Seabourn triplets sold to Windstar Cruises Seabourn Cruises’ recently announced that three of their vessels – Spirit, Pride, and Legend – have been sold to Windstar Cruises. Anthony Nicholas gives us his thoughts on what this means for both cruise lines. It wasn’t that much of a surprise when Seabourn decided to part company with […]
Titanic II – Good or bad? Anthony Nicholas is a goldmine of information on all things Titanic-related. With news recently announced that Australian businessman Clive Palmer is pushing ahead with his plans to launch Titanic II, Anthony lets us know why his emotions on the subject are rather mixed… Will he or won’t he? Clive […]
Enjoy a Mexico cruise in 2013 Seeking a cruise destination that offers something a little different? Anthony Nicholas takes a look at why the west of coast of America and a Mexico cruise should be high up on your list of considerations… If you’re looking for something a little different on your cruising menu, you […]
From offering free flights and transfers with every voyage to including all onboard service charges and gratuities in the price, Regent Seven Seas are truly all-inclusive – check out these 10 reasons to cruise with this fantastic 6-star luxury cruise line: We currently have a brilliant selection of special offers with Regent Seven Seas so there’s […]
Advice for cruising with babies and small children You don’t need the deductive powers of a Clouseau to be aware that mainstream cruising is becoming much more multi generational these days. Bigger, more elaborate ships are selling themselves as family friendly products, on a scale that was unthinkable even a decade ago. The choice now […]
Ah, the Caribbean. Some say ‘east’ costs least, others claim that ‘west’ is best. But, whichever way you head out into that balmy spread of sun kissed, indolent little idylls, there are some excursions on Caribbean cruises that really show you the charm, mystique and sheer exuberance of those ‘islands in the sun’ like no […]
Starting your cruise in Fort Lauderdale and looking for things to do before embarkation? Anthony Nicholas is on hand to give you the low-down on the ‘Venice of America’. A school of thought exists that Fort Lauderdale is a poor relation to brash, sassy Miami. Wrong. Let me count the ways in which the city just to […]
Gary Buchanan’s review of Silversea Cruises’ Silver Wind cruise ship Having sailed with Silversea Cruises since their inception, my recent experience aboard Silver Wind on a 10-night round-trip voyage from Cape Town was nothing less than a return to the good old days. Since the first of their almost-identical duo of 296-passenger ships entered service […]
3 reasons why mini cruises are a great choice of short break Mini cruises (or “sampler cruises” as they are sometimes known) are an increasingly popular choice with people seeking an alternative to the more traditional short-break options. The majority of major cruise lines offer short duration cruises and as such they’re highly recommended for […]
- It’s ‘New Ship’ Season 16/01/2019
- Amster-dammit – A New Cruise Controversy 09/01/2019
- Top 10 Cruise Questions 02/01/2019
- Get Ready For A Cruise-Tastic 2019! 24/12/2018
- 2018 Cruise Review: That Was The Year That Was 18/12/2018
- 10 Best Mediterranean Cruises for 2019 13/12/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...