By Simon & Susan Veness When a cruise line insists it will take you on voyages that are “180 degrees from the ordinary,” you have a right to be sceptical. It is a beguiling tag-line, but it also smacks of something that just might be too good to be true. Windstar Cruises not only manage […]
Archive | Windstar Cruises RSS feed for this section
Debbie Belcher, The Cruise Line’s Marketing Manager, recently enjoyed a week aboard Windstar Cruises, Wind Surf, as she took in some of the highlights of the Mediterranean on a voyage from Civitavecchia to Barcelona. Upon arriving in Rome we were met by a Windstar Cruises representative and whisked immediately to the awaiting taxi for […]
Seabourn triplets sold to Windstar Cruises Seabourn Cruises’ recently announced that three of their vessels – Spirit, Pride, and Legend – have been sold to Windstar Cruises. Anthony Nicholas gives us his thoughts on what this means for both cruise lines. It wasn’t that much of a surprise when Seabourn decided to part company with […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...