As Director of Expeditions for Silversea Expeditions, Conrad Combrink surely has one of the most enviable jobs in the cruise industry. Not only does he have the opportunity to explore some of the world’s most captivatingly beautiful regions first-hand, but he gets to use these experiences to design and plan itineraries for Silversea’s guests to […]
Archive | Silversea RSS feed for this section
In the last month we have been inviting some of our clients to write to us regarding their recent luxury cruise experiences so that we can share them on our blog. In this post, Mr I. Northcott has put together a great Silversea Cruises review based on two voyages he took with them in 2010. […]
I was fortunate enough to experience a wonderful four night Educational on board the newly refurbished, 296 guest all-inclusive, Silversea Silver Cloud. It was the final leg of a transatlantic re-positioning cruise which had begun in Barbados and was ending In Lisbon. I embarked in Madeira on 30 April. DAY 1 – MADEIRA – 30 APRIL 2013 […]
Gary Buchanan’s review of Silversea Cruises’ Silver Wind cruise ship Having sailed with Silversea Cruises since their inception, my recent experience aboard Silver Wind on a 10-night round-trip voyage from Cape Town was nothing less than a return to the good old days. Since the first of their almost-identical duo of 296-passenger ships entered service […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Mandy, recently enjoyed a short trip around the Spanish coast on Silversea Expeditions’ Silver Explorer – read her thoughts and see her pictures below: I boarded the Silversea Explorer in Tenerife after a comfortable coach transfer along with my fellow cruisers, hosted by Paulette and Ewen Buchanan Calder, who met […]
Have you ever wondered what a true adventure cruise entails? Take a look at this brilliant video from Silversea Cruises, showcasing their awe-inspiring expedition itineraries: Sailing on the Silver Explorer (previously named Prince Albert II), Silversea Expeditions are extremely popular with cruise enthusiasts who enjoy their blend of destination-led itineraries and the usual high standards […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...