The Phoenicians invented Mediterranean cruising more than 3,000 years ago, so you’d be forgiven for thinking there can’t be much new in the sphere of Med sailing by now. The fact is, there’s a LOT to look forward to next year and some hugely tempting voyages. True, Mare Nostrum, as the Romans called it, […]
Archive | SeaDream Yacht Club RSS feed for this section
SeaDream Yacht Club has announced its 2015 Mediterranean Wine Voyages – featuring eight vino-intensive sailings. Each voyage offers tastings, a wine master tasting class led by an internationally recognized wine expert, and one tasting held by a top winemaker. At an exclusive Winemaker’s Dinner taking place onboard, the chef will also craft a special menu […]
The Cruise Line’s Chairman, Robin Maclear, recently enjoyed an adventure in Asia with SeaDream Yacht Club – read on for a full review of the experience and why he believes that SeaDream offer the perfect route into Bali… SeaDream Yacht Club is back in Asia after a gap of several years and is ideally suited […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
Welcome to finest club at sea… I am delighted to provide you with our new and exclusive mini-brochure for SeaDream Yacht Club. Having recently returned from a glorious voyage from Singapore to Bali aboard SeaDream II, I decided to offer my personal view by means of an introduction to this piece, in the hope that […]
We released an EXCLUSIVE video just a few weeks ago that looks at cruising from a different angle. I suppose you could say the idea behind it is to showcase cruising in the form of a wonderful five-star hotel and only after you have been tempted with delicious cuisine, five star facilities and a state […]
We are continuing the theme of our Luxury Cruise Collection in today’s blog with information on another EXCLUSIVE package we have on offer with SeaDream Yacht Club. This SeaDream Caribbean cruise package allows you to enjoy two days all-inclusive at the beautiful and ultra-luxurious Turtle Beach Resort in Barbados, before joining SeaDream I for a […]
Zoe is one of two work experience students who joined us at Cruise Line House this week. Having never been on a cruise holiday before – and knowing very little about cruising when she first walked in the door this morning – we set Zoe the challenge of writing a blog post for us on […]
3 great ports to explore in Asia with SeaDream Yacht Club In autumn 2013 and spring 2014 SeaDream Yacht Club will be offering a collection of voyages that take in the very best of Asia. Sailing on their 110-capacity luxury yacht SeaDream II, the all-inclusive line will be visiting some of the region’s most famous […]
- It’s ‘New Ship’ Season 16/01/2019
- Amster-dammit – A New Cruise Controversy 09/01/2019
- Top 10 Cruise Questions 02/01/2019
- Get Ready For A Cruise-Tastic 2019! 24/12/2018
- 2018 Cruise Review: That Was The Year That Was 18/12/2018
- 10 Best Mediterranean Cruises for 2019 13/12/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...