I first experienced the magic (and it is magic) of SeaDream in 2014, when I directly worked for The Cruise Line, and I am thrilled to come back as a guest blogger to update my view of what makes a SeaDream voyage so different from the average luxury cruise. At The Cruise Line, we sold […]
Archive | SeaDream Yacht Club RSS feed for this section
We’ve been challenged this week. Not in any physical sense, you understand, just questioned in a fairly polite manner. It goes something like this – if Virgin Voyages are all about cruising for adults only, what other cruise lines offer specific features and amenities just for couples? And it is a good question. Not all […]
Imagine our disgust. There we were enjoying our usual breakfast of a hard-boiled egg and kippers (for him) and a croissant with Harrods marmalade (her), when up popped a message in our Inbox marked ‘British Travel Awards Winners!’ We thought a little gentle information would help the digestion, but what we saw was enough to […]
By Simon & Susan Veness It’s been a while since we provided any feedback or comment on one of the most exciting developments in the ultra-luxe cruise world from earlier this year, but we’re ready to put that right this week. Back in March, we told you about the forthcoming new SeaDream Innovation that was […]
Stop us if you’ve heard this one before – it’s a great year to be looking for a luxury cruise. Yes, we know. It was the subject of our blog just a few weeks ago in January, where we were looking ahead to the whole of 2019. We have no great wish to keep sounding […]
It was Emperor Claudius II who took a strong dislike to a young priest by the name of Valentinus in the year 269, to such an extent that he had the prospective martyr beheaded for refusing to denounce Jesus Christ. Prior to his death, Valentinus is said to have cured his jailor’s daughter of blindness, […]
The Phoenicians invented Mediterranean cruising more than 3,000 years ago, so you’d be forgiven for thinking there can’t be much new in the sphere of Med sailing by now. The fact is, there’s a LOT to look forward to next year and some hugely tempting voyages. True, Mare Nostrum, as the Romans called it, […]
SeaDream Yacht Club has announced its 2015 Mediterranean Wine Voyages – featuring eight vino-intensive sailings. Each voyage offers tastings, a wine master tasting class led by an internationally recognized wine expert, and one tasting held by a top winemaker. At an exclusive Winemaker’s Dinner taking place onboard, the chef will also craft a special menu […]
The Cruise Line’s Chairman, Robin Maclear, recently enjoyed an adventure in Asia with SeaDream Yacht Club – read on for a full review of the experience and why he believes that SeaDream offer the perfect route into Bali… SeaDream Yacht Club is back in Asia after a gap of several years and is ideally suited […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
- New Silver Moon Rising! 30/11/2020
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...