We had to chortle. It’s something we’ve been saying for years, in the forlorn hope that someone, somewhere would pay attention and raise the issue in The Press (as we used to call it. Nowadays, it’s more likely to be Faceblock, or Tweetie Pie, or some such similar nonsense). Anyway, there we were enjoying our […]
Archive | Regent Seven Seas RSS feed for this section
So, how long did it last? Your New Year resolution, we mean. Did it make it through the first week, or even a fortnight? For most people, the typical resolve peters out within the first month, and only 20 per cent even make it to March. It is a tough haul. Of course, most people […]
HOW ABOUT A ‘VIRTUAL CRUISE’? It is a slow week at T&T Towers this week. We’re into the dog days of summer (not that you’d know that from the weather, of course; it’s been wetter than a Lib Dems press conference about the Arts), which is usually the cue for us to take to the […]
Around The World In Days, And Days, And Days! Okay, it sounds glamorous, but would you do it? Seriously, would you take almost four months off from work/retirement/feeding the pigeons to circumnavigate the world by cruise ship? Could you even take that much time off? As much as we like to think of ourselves as […]
Alaska is one of the most popular cruise destinations in the world, so it’s not surprising that one of the most luxurious cruise lines in the world sails there. Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers a superb selection of Alaska voyages, all of which include shore excursions as part of the fare price, and there is […]
I recently enjoyed a visit to Seven Seas Voyager (she is a wonderful ship) and I decided to put together a short photo blog highlighting some of the things I personally liked about her, but before I get to the pictures let me tell you a little more about her. Seven Seas Voyager is one […]
Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
In April 2015, Beverly Hobbs, one of our luxury cruise experts, joined Seven Seas Mariner on a short voyage from Rome to Athens. This is her Seven Seas Mariner review. I boarded Seven Seas Mariner in Civitavecchia after a 2 hour flight from Gatwick and a short transfer from Rome. The transfer time was actually […]
Experience all-inclusive luxury cruising in 2016 with 4 NEW winter itineraries from Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The lines newest ship, Seven Seas Explorer will offer 3 superb new voyages – 2 Miami round-trip and a Miami to Los Angeles sailing – while Seven Seas Navigator will head to the shores of South Africa on a […]
Seven Seas Explorer will be the fourth addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet when she joins in 2016 and she is already pinned as being the most luxurious cruise ship ever built. They say that true luxury is defined not by price or by carat size, but in exquisite details and expert craftsmanship, […]
- The Ugly File 16/02/2018
- Cruising’s Top Valentine Hot-Spots 12/02/2018
- Our Top Five Sporting Cruises 31/01/2018
- We Resolve To Do More Cruising 26/01/2018
- Five Reasons To Love That Windstar Style 19/01/2018
- Expedition Cruises Are The New Black 11/01/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...