If there is one place in the world where anyone can try an adventure cruise experience, it is Alaska. America’s 49th state is superbly equipped to provide a great range of outdoor activities and expeditions, and you don’t necessarily need to be on a small ship to take advantage of them. In simple terms, Alaska […]
Archive | Oceania Cruises RSS feed for this section
By Simon & Susan Veness It’s no secret that we think cruising is the best holiday anyone can take. We have been devoted to the idea of sea-going sabbaticals ever since Simon first set foot on a ship back in 1969, when his family sailed from Durban to Southampton on the old SA Vaal of […]
The New Year frequently ushers in multiple stories about new ships for the months ahead and, more recently, a raft of ship orders for the future. It’s a great time to be a shipyard, as well as a cruise passenger looking for the next option or having a maiden voyage to look forward to. 2019 […]
10 Reasons why cruising Australia should be on your cruise bucket-list… By Simon & Susan Veness G’day, cobbers, we’re here to tell ya all about cruisin’ the Oz way. Throw another shrimp on the barbie, settle back, and we’ll give ya the full lowdown…. Okay, now we’ve got that nonsense out of the way, we […]
This November, join world-renowned master Chef Jacques Pépin – Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises – as he takes guests aboard Oceania Marina’s 10-night Medieval Artistry cruise on a culinary adventure. Guests will be treated to specially designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more. The Venice to Rome voyage will include book signings, […]
I recently had the pleasure of spending a few hours aboard Oceania Cruises Nautica, and I wanted to share my first Oceania Cruises experience with you. She was in port on her British Isles voyage and with glorious weather, and the majority of her guests ashore, it was the ideal opportunity to get onboard and […]
Oceania Cruises has just released eight BRAND NEW Summer offers on selected Baltic, Mediterranean and Africa voyages departing this summer – some of which have UK departures – and we have availability on all of them! The selection of the voyages featured in today’s blog include flights, gratuities and a Prestige Drinks Package which is […]
Oceania Cruises Winter Collection 2015-2016 is now available and features over 50 voyages to some remarkable regions including, the Caribbean, South Pacific and Australia, Africa and Asia and South America. Oceania Cruises offers a unique blend of boutique-style surroundings, country-club casual ambience and promotes the ideology that it is all about seeing “your world, your way”. […]
Oceania Cruises offers guests a luxurious cruise experience in a country-club style atmosphere – where tuxedos and gowns are never required – aboard 5 stunning vessels: Marina, Nautica, Riviera, Insignia and Regatta. Collectively they sail to some of the world’s best loved regions including the Caribbean, Mediterranean, South America, Asia, Alaska, South Pacific, Australia and […]
Explore the Black Sea aboard Oceania Riviera Oceania Cruises has added a NEW Black Sea sailing to Riviera’s schedule for 2014 and we REALLY wanted to share it with you. Departing in July, the beautiful ship, Riviera, shall sail for some of Eastern Europe’s most desired cruise ports on a luxurious 10-night voyage from Istanbul, […]
- Saga Count On Their Spirit Of Discovery 12/07/2019
- The World’s Greenest Cruise Ship 04/07/2019
- Rock Star Cruising With Virgin? What A First Class Idea! 28/06/2019
- All Hail Celebrity Cruises’ Revolution! 21/06/2019
- Top 10 Reasons To Cruise From Barcelona 14/06/2019
- Best Cruises For Solo Travellers 06/06/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...