The New Year frequently ushers in multiple stories about new ships for the months ahead and, more recently, a raft of ship orders for the future. It’s a great time to be a shipyard, as well as a cruise passenger looking for the next option or having a maiden voyage to look forward to. 2019 […]
Archive | Oceania Cruises RSS feed for this section
10 Reasons why cruising Australia should be on your cruise bucket-list… By Simon & Susan Veness G’day, cobbers, we’re here to tell ya all about cruisin’ the Oz way. Throw another shrimp on the barbie, settle back, and we’ll give ya the full lowdown…. Okay, now we’ve got that nonsense out of the way, we […]
This November, join world-renowned master Chef Jacques Pépin – Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises – as he takes guests aboard Oceania Marina’s 10-night Medieval Artistry cruise on a culinary adventure. Guests will be treated to specially designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more. The Venice to Rome voyage will include book signings, […]
I recently had the pleasure of spending a few hours aboard Oceania Cruises Nautica, and I wanted to share my first Oceania Cruises experience with you. She was in port on her British Isles voyage and with glorious weather, and the majority of her guests ashore, it was the ideal opportunity to get onboard and […]
Oceania Cruises has just released eight BRAND NEW Summer offers on selected Baltic, Mediterranean and Africa voyages departing this summer – some of which have UK departures – and we have availability on all of them! The selection of the voyages featured in today’s blog include flights, gratuities and a Prestige Drinks Package which is […]
Oceania Cruises Winter Collection 2015-2016 is now available and features over 50 voyages to some remarkable regions including, the Caribbean, South Pacific and Australia, Africa and Asia and South America. Oceania Cruises offers a unique blend of boutique-style surroundings, country-club casual ambience and promotes the ideology that it is all about seeing “your world, your way”. […]
Oceania Cruises offers guests a luxurious cruise experience in a country-club style atmosphere – where tuxedos and gowns are never required – aboard 5 stunning vessels: Marina, Nautica, Riviera, Insignia and Regatta. Collectively they sail to some of the world’s best loved regions including the Caribbean, Mediterranean, South America, Asia, Alaska, South Pacific, Australia and […]
Explore the Black Sea aboard Oceania Riviera Oceania Cruises has added a NEW Black Sea sailing to Riviera’s schedule for 2014 and we REALLY wanted to share it with you. Departing in July, the beautiful ship, Riviera, shall sail for some of Eastern Europe’s most desired cruise ports on a luxurious 10-night voyage from Istanbul, […]
Explore the very best of Northern Europe with Oceania Cruises’ on Insignia’s Engaging Harbours cruise A luxury cruise is always a pleasant affair, but a luxury cruise with Oceania Cruises is something a little extra special, especially when it’s aboard Insignia and sailing round-trip from Southampton. Departing on September 20th 2014, Oceania Insignia will set […]
Explore the Historic Holy Lands with Oceania Cruises It’s nice to find a cruise now and again that can appeal to a specific audience and offer an enriching and exciting experience, but to come across two at the same time is even better. On May 5th 2014 Oceania Cruises, Oceania Riviera shall depart Istanbul on […]
- 7 Sensational Voyages with Silversea Expeditions 23/01/2019
- It’s ‘New Ship’ Season 16/01/2019
- Amster-dammit – A New Cruise Controversy 09/01/2019
- Top 10 Cruise Questions 02/01/2019
- Get Ready For A Cruise-Tastic 2019! 24/12/2018
- 2018 Cruise Review: That Was The Year That Was 18/12/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...