Legends of Papua New Guinea with Noble Caledonia Every now and then I am alerted to a cruise itinerary that really captures my imagination. Up until now, the last voyage to do so was Silversea’s Cuba cruise on Silver Explorer (which you can read here). However, this morning – while attempting to shrug off the […]
Archive | Noble Caledonia RSS feed for this section
“One of the finest small ships in the world” – step aboard the MS Island Sky Recently, I was lucky enough to be invited aboard Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky, which was conveniently (for me) docked in nearby Portsmouth. Having travelled down to the south-coast, I made my way through the impressive International Cruise Terminal […]
[slider_pro id=”1″] Two members of our team were lucky enough to be invited onto Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky. During their stay they took some photos that we’d like to share with you. Next week we’ll have a full review of the ship so check back then to find out why lovers of small-ship cruises […]
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live – Day Five 18/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 4 – Costa Maya 17/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 3 – Cozumel 16/03/2018
- Silver Spirit Lengthening 15/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 2 – At Sea 15/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...