Napoleon Solo. The Lone Ranger. Han Solo. All were lumbered with a name that marked them out for the single life. Only that’s not quite how it worked out. Napoleon was best buddies with Illya Kuryakin. Tonto was always there for the Lone Ranger. And Star Wars fans can’t think of Han without his constant […]
Archive | Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines RSS feed for this section
I had always wanted to do a Baltic cruise, so when the opportunity arose to join Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ Braemar on a 2-week Baltic Festivals voyage I could not resist. Having arrived at Dover in plenty of time, my first impressions of the Fred Olsen experience were good. The check-in was swift, while a […]
- Are Cruise Ships Bad For the Environment? 15/10/2018
- Crystal’s Crown Jewel Takes Shape 10/10/2018
- Who Invented Cruise Ships? 01/10/2018
- A Saintly Surprise (or, How We Got St Tropez Completely Wrong) 20/09/2018
- Five Small-Ship Lines You Need To Know About 11/09/2018
- Cruise Ships: When is Big TOO Big? 06/09/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...