The only thing better than boarding one of Cunard’s Queens is boarding and finding yourself in one of the luxurious Grill suites and for my 3-night cruise I found myself in a Princess Grill Suite on Deck 4. There’s something incredibly special about cruising with Cunard, after all, not many cruise lines in the world […]
Archive | Cunard RSS feed for this section
In October 2015, our Marketing Executive Lee paid a visit to Cunard‘s Queen Elizabeth during one of her turnaround days in Southampton. Lee joined The Cruise Line just a few months ago and his visit to Queen Elizabeth was rather special, as it was the first time that he had ever set foot aboard a […]
Queen Mary 2 is the only ocean liner in the world that offers a regular service between Southampton and New York City. It is an iconic route steeped in hundreds of years of history and one that to this day still remains a popular form of travel between the U.K. and the U.S.A. As this is […]
Cunard Line Celebrates 175 Anniversary in Liverpool Cunard recently celebrated its 175th anniversary in Liverpool, it was quite an event and over one million people turned out to see the three Queens arrive and perform their ‘Riverdance’. In our blog today, we wanted to share with you some facts and figures from the event – […]
Cunard Line has announced a very special 5-night sailing to mark Queen Elizabeth’s fifth birthday, where guests will be invited to take to the dance floor for a Big Band Ball on her voyage departing Southampton on October 2nd. Originating from America in the 1920s, the Big Band phenomena took the world by storm, as […]
The thought of a world cruise with Cunard really does make me light up with excitement. Of course a world cruise with any line would be a thrilling adventure, but the idea of experiencing that adventure via an elegant and timeless vessel such as Queen Mary 2 is far more appealing to me. Picture the […]
Cruise Line MD, Jos Dewing imagines the world’s greatest journeys by ship I was fortunate enough recently to experience several nights on board the iconic ocean liner Queen Mary 2 and am keen to share some lucid thoughts and observations on what to me, remains one of the ultimate and ‘must do’ travel experiences, the transatlantic crossing! […]
Pets can go on cruises too with Cunard Line One thing a lot of us worry about when we consider travel, is leaving behind our beloved pets. Even on the most exclusive and luxurious of holidays they are always in the back of our minds. We wonder what they are doing, if they are coping […]
The QM2 (or Queen Mary 2 as it’s formerly known) needs no introduction. It’s a stunning vessel; a modern day cruise line that amplifies Cunard’s rich history alongside the latest technological innovations. Built in 2003, the QM2 has a guest capacity of 2620 passengers and at 1132 feet in length is one of the grandest […]
Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with Cunard’s Three Queens On 5th June 2012, the city of Southampton will host Cunard’s 3 stunning ocean liners in celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. This will be the first time that the Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria have been seen together in a British port […]
- British Travel Awards – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 04/12/2019
- Paul Gauguin Cruises’ Expansion Plans 27/11/2019
- 10 Reasons To Take A Disney Cruise 21/11/2019
- The Delights of a Christmas Cruise! 14/11/2019
- The Cruise Difference – Now & Then 06/11/2019
- Best Places To Celebrate Halloween On A Cruise! 30/10/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...