Explore the Black Sea aboard Oceania Riviera
Oceania Cruises has added a NEW Black Sea sailing to Riviera’s schedule for 2014 and we REALLY wanted to share it with you.
Departing in July, the beautiful ship, Riviera, shall sail for some of Eastern Europe’s most desired cruise ports on a luxurious 10-night voyage from Istanbul, Turkey. She will visit Romania, Georgia, Greece, Ukraine, Bulgaria and several ports in Turkey.
Oceania Cruises is known for its high standards of comfort and service. They are also renowned for offering the finest cuisine at sea in a choice of six speciality restaurants where every dish is carefully and lovingly created and certainly never rushed. Oceania Cruises extends its dining experiences into opportunities to take part in hands-on-cookery lessons in the Bon Appetit Culinary Centre and, wine pairing in La Reserve wine centre. Onboard accommodations are just as impressive and guests really can look forward to the suite life. Each suite and stateroom has been designed with intimate luxury in mind and Oceania Cruises state that “they are so immensely comfortable that each moment spent behind closed doors feels like being in an oasis of luxury all your own”. Perfect!
Itinerary and Fares
- Date of Departure: 19 July 2014
- Duration: 10-nights
- Ship: Oceania Riviera
Itinerary: Istanbul, Turkey | Nessebar, Bulgaria | Constanta, Romania (overnight in port) | Cruising the Black Sea | Batumi, Georgia | Trabzon, Turkey | Sinop, Turkey | Cruising the Dardanelles and Bosphorus Straits | Ephesus (Kusadasi) Turkey | Athens (Piraeus) Greece
Fares: This cruise is available from just £1489 per person for an inside stateroom or £1709 per person for a Veranda stateroom. Fare price includes flights and pre-paid gratuities. PLUS for only £265 per person you can also add a one night hotel stay in Istanbul, one night hotel stay in Athens and business class flights!
If you are a solo traveller then you will be pleased to know that this cruise is also offered with a 50% reduced single supplement! For more information on this please call 0800 008 6677
To view the full details of this cruise please click here
Black Sea Highlights
- The town of Nessebar – Explore this beautiful Byzantine town and its treasures on a walk through the old quarter. Pass historic churches, the wonderful museum and then head towards the seashore where you can enjoy a show of traditional dances.
- Scenic Constanta and Wine Tasting – Enjoy a picturesque drive from the ship as you make your way into the historical heart of the city. Take in sights such as the historical museum, the largest mosque in Romania and St Paul and Peter’s Cathedral before setting off on your journey south to the vineyards of Dobrudja.
- Highlights of Sinop – This small yet interesting city has a lot to offer and boasts a beautiful natural harbour. Your tour includes stops at the Sinop Archaeological Museum, Aladdin Mosque and the market area of Sinop.
- Oceania Exclusive Antique Ephesus – With a maximum capacity of just 16-guests this exclusive and intimate excursion into Ephesus is the perfect way to experience one of the most best preserved ancient cities in the world. Take in the Odeon theatre, public baths, the Grand Theatre and the beautifully restored Celsus Library.
This incredible Black Sea voyage is filling quickly so give one of our Cruise Experts a call today on 0800 008 6677 and secure your stateroom at the incredible prices shown above.