In December 2015, Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, embarked on a Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights Educational voyage to the far north of Norway. This was his journey… We met at Birmingham International Airport on a rather chilly December morning, to board our charter flight to Tromso, Norway, operated by Germania Airlines. There were only […]
About Paul AndrewsPaul has been with The Cruise Line for just over 4 years and has a vast knowledge of luxury cruising - his favourite ship being Crystal Serenity. In 1978, when he was 12 years old, Paul appeared in the original West End production of Evita, alongside Elaine Paige and David Essex.
Author Archive | Paul Andrews
Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, recently enjoyed an AzAmazing evening in Barcelona with Azamara Club Cruises. This was his experience. I recently joined a group of fellow cruise sales experts on a special trip to Barcelona, Spain, to experience an Azamazing Evening with Azamara Club Cruises. We flew from Gatwick, with British Airways, […]
“One of the finest small ships in the world” – step aboard the MS Island Sky Recently, I was lucky enough to be invited aboard Noble Caledonia’s MS Island Sky, which was conveniently (for me) docked in nearby Portsmouth. Having travelled down to the south-coast, I made my way through the impressive International Cruise Terminal […]
I was fortunate enough to experience a wonderful four night Educational on board the newly refurbished, 296 guest all-inclusive, Silversea Silver Cloud. It was the final leg of a transatlantic re-positioning cruise which had begun in Barbados and was ending In Lisbon. I embarked in Madeira on 30 April. DAY 1 – MADEIRA – 30 APRIL 2013 […]
- Farewell, Oriana – Queen of a New Age 21/08/2019
- Expedition Cruising Crystal Class 15/08/2019
- Oceania Cruises Europe & North America 2021 14/08/2019
- Silversea’s New Moon Takes Shape 09/08/2019
- Who’s To Blame For The P&O Punch-Up? 05/08/2019
- Regent Seven Seas Voyages to Explore 31/07/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...