Explore Canada’s ‘Cultural Capital’ on this amazing transatlantic voyage, sailing Montreal to Southampton cruise with Oceania in 2015 As you might already be aware, Oceania Cruises recently released its full collection of cruises for 2014/15. Many of the sailings are already proving incredibly popular with our clients; most notably a special Montreal to Southampton cruise […]
About Danielle FearDanielle has more than 40 cruises behind her and loves to visit new and exciting places. One of her favourite cruise regions is the Baltic because of its rich history and exciting ports.
Author Archive | Danielle Fear
Guest speakers and lecturers aboard cruise ships are nothing out of the ordinary, but occasionally we come across a selection of names that instantly stand out and naturally, we want to know more. They are often those that the public would consider experts at their craft, those who have influenced many generations and dedicated their […]
Cable cars, snorkelling and UNESCO world heritage sites – it’s all included with Regent Seven Seas 2015 shore excursions Regent Seven Seas are best known for their all-inclusive luxury – and when I say “all-inclusive” that literally means EVERYTHING is included, even shore excursions. Considering that Regent Seven Seas has just released their 2014/15 cruise […]
5 amazing cruises with Silversea in 2015 To celebrate the launch of Silversea’s 2015 Voyage Collection we have hand-picked five itineraries that we believe offer something extra special. Silver Shadow – South America Departing on January 7 2015, Silver Shadow shall sail a 62-day itinerary roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale. Highlights of this cruise include a […]
Need help choosing your next luxury cruise? With so many different choices out there it can be incredibly difficult to decide which cruise line and ultimately which cruise ship to pick for your ideal cruise holiday, but maybe we can help! We introduced an online quiz a few months ago simply titled “the luxury cruise […]
As the winter months draw near I know many of you will be thinking about a Caribbean winter escape, I join you in the same thought. After such a great summer I dread what the winter will bring, I’m not quite ready for the bone chilling temperatures just yet. I would much rather be exploring […]
It has been said for many years that the ultimate highlight of cruising is when one embarks on a voyage that includes the Panama Canal. Having made a partial transit aboard P&O Cruises Oceana earlier this year I must say I have to agree. We entered the Gatun Locks just after sunrise and what a […]
It’s ALL included with Regent Seven Seas When it comes to luxury cruising, Regent Seven Seas are one of the best. With a fleet of three, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator you can expect nothing less than perfection every time you step aboard. Regent sails its ships to every corner […]
Monte Carlo Port Guide Referred to as the playground of the rich and famous, Monte Carlo is one of the best cruise ports in the world and not just for what Monaco has to offer. Its close proximity to Nice, Cannes and Villefranche make it an ideal French Riviera gateway but for those of you […]
- SeaDream Cocktail Event 08/02/2021
- New Silver Moon Rising! 30/11/2020
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...