Enter a land rich with cultural icons and incomparable natural wonders. The multi-colored miracle of the Great Barrier Reef, the sun-swept splendor of Sydney Harbour and the soaring majesty of Milford Sound make fitting backdrops for Seabourn Encore’s debut. An astonishing variety of sights await you: towering peaks, steaming geysers and sprawling vineyards, mighty fjords […]
About Danielle FearDanielle has more than 40 cruises behind her and loves to visit new and exciting places. One of her favourite cruise regions is the Baltic because of its rich history and exciting ports.
Author Archive | Danielle Fear
We have a wide selection of itineraries available for Mediterranean Cruises in 2017 and with some of the worlds finest cruise lines. Whether you are looking for a romantic break for 2, a luxury Mediterranean cruise for the entire family or something that offers an extra special touch, we have the ideal cruise for you. […]
Why choose a river cruise A river cruise is a fantastic way of seeing the world and it’s the ideal choice for those that like the idea of a cruise, but not necessarily an ocean cruise. It’s relaxing, you dock right in the heart of the cities and towns that you visit and there are […]
The morning of June 10 2016 started very early, but there would be a cruise ship waiting at the end of it, so it was worth it. My flight was scheduled to leave at 06.15 – meaning a 04.15 meet at Gatwick Airport with my fellow travel agents. Ten of us, including a representative from Voyages […]
The thought of a Caribbean cruise wraps us in the warm promise of sun-kissed beaches, rum punch and amazing adventures, and we want to make sure that your Luxury Caribbean cruises in 2017 tick all the right boxes – and maybe a few more! When Is Caribbean Cruise Season The best time to cruise the Caribbean is between […]
Sailing from Southampton to New York aboard Queen Mary 2 had been a dream of mine for quite some time and finally, in July 2016, I embarked on my first ever transatlantic voyage with Cunard to New York City. It wouldn’t be my first, however, as I was also booked to sail back to Southampton on […]
Are cruise excursions worth the extra cost? That really is the million dollar question. We would say yes, in most cases they are worth the extra cost, but sometimes, you can do the same tours independently for less cost and have virtually the same experience. It really all depends on your cruise situation, how much […]
The Caribbean is one of the most popular cruise regions in the world and there are ships that sail there virtually all year round, but when is the BEST time to cruise the Caribbean? We would say that the best time to cruise the Caribbean is between the months of November and March. Typically, these […]
For over 25 years, Zegrahm Expeditions has taken travellers to the far ends of the earth and they remain one of the most trusted and respect expedition companies in the travel industry. Zegrahm offers innovative itineraries that their field leaders and programme managers build in order to offer a unique line-up of expeditions that are […]
Southampton is one of the busiest ports in the world for cargo and passenger vessels and has a collection of wonderful ships that call its shores home. P&O Cruises and Cunard have hundreds of itineraries leaving from Southampton and other lines, such as Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises have […]
- British Travel Awards – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 04/12/2019
- Paul Gauguin Cruises’ Expansion Plans 27/11/2019
- 10 Reasons To Take A Disney Cruise 21/11/2019
- The Delights of a Christmas Cruise! 14/11/2019
- The Cruise Difference – Now & Then 06/11/2019
- Best Places To Celebrate Halloween On A Cruise! 30/10/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...