Windstar Cruises 2016 Voyage Collection
Windstar Cruises 2016 voyage collection is on sale now and features 11 new voyages and 30 entirely new ports of call.
Highlights for the Caribbean season include Windstar Cruises first time sailing from the port of San Juan, Puerto Rico. The itinerary features a stop at Little Bay, Montserrat, where Windstar will be the first cruise line to make regular calls since the 1995 eruption of the Soufriere Hills volcano that buried the island’s capital city.
Windstar will also be offering a selection of voyages that showcase the ABC Islands, and highlights from the European collection include a 7-day circumnavigation of Iceland.
All itineraries will also feature a spectacular complimentary Private Event where guests can enjoy an in depth local experience – ideal for travellers that want to immerse themselves in more of the local culture.
The 2016 cruise collection is expected to be very popular and all itineraries are available to book now.
New 2016 Caribbean Voyages
- San Juan & the Virgin Islands for 7-Days – Cruise from San Juan to the Virgin Islands. Sailing round trip from San Juan, Puerto Rico highlights include Isla Culebra, Puerto Rico, and Montserrat.
- Gems of the Leeward Islands for 10-Days – Sail the Eastern Caribbean on nine distinctly different ports round trip from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Highlights include an overnight in Virgin Gorda.
- Caribbean Hideaways for 7-Days - Sailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Bridgetown, Barbados (or reverse), highlights include Montserrat and St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
- Best of the ABC Islands for 7-Days - From Grenada to Aruba, the magical “ABC” islands have the recipe for a perfect holiday. Voyages begin in Bridgetown, Barbados and sail to Oranjestad, Aruba (or reverse) and feature Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.
- Dutch Delights & Rainforest Retreats for 14-Days - Starting in Oranjestad, Aruba and sailing to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, this 2-week voyage features a Panama Canal transit and Cartagena, Colombia.
- Icons of the Dutch Caribbean for 7/8 Days - Starting in Colon Panama, and finishing in Philipsburg, St. Maarten (or reverse), this itinerary stops in Cartagena, Colombia, Aruba, and Bonaire.
- Secrets of the Southern Caribbean for 7-Days - The voyage begins in Colon, Panama and cruises to Oranjestad, Aruba with stops in Colombia and the ABC islands.
New 2016 Central America Voyages
- Naturally Costa Rica for 7 Days - At the confluence of two oceans, two continents, and two climates, Costa Rica is one of the most ecologically diverse places on earth. Highlights include a stop in Quepos to visit Manuel Antonio National Park, and a visit to Nicaragua.
New 2016 Northern European Voyages
- Around Iceland for 7-Days - Explore the best of Iceland while visiting rare ports of call off the beaten path. This round trip voyage from Reykjavik features many Icelandic gems, including an overnight in Seydisfjordur and a stop at Akureyri.
- Lands of the Midnight Sun for 11-Days - Sailing from Dublin, Ireland to Reykjavik, Iceland, highlights include Iceland’s Blue Lagoon and Molde, Norway.
New 2016 Mediterranean Voyages
- Treasures of Southern Spain & Morocco for 8-Days - This voyage showcases the best of Southern Spain and Morocco. Sailing from Lisbon to Barcelona (or reverse), this voyage features stops in Ibizia and Tarragona, Spain.
2016 General Itineraries
Windstar Cruises 2016 Voyage Collection features over 26 unique voyages, some itineraries are entirely new, whilst others are firm favourite among repeat guests. Windstar will continue to sail year round in Tahiti with two voyages, Dreams of Tahiti and Tahiti & the Tuamotu Islands. Itineraries in Italy and Greece such as Classic Italy & Dalmatian Coast and Greek Isles & Turkish Delights will also feature.
The entire 2016 collection can be viewed on our website by clicking here.
For more information on the 2016 Windstar Cruises season, please call one of our friendly Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.