Voyager of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas is a smart, contemporary floating resort that uses its vast size and range of facilities to offer something for everyone. From the sensational to the sedate, you’ll find it all on this pioneering mega ship.
Indoors, the vast Royal Promenade is lined on both sides with bars, shops and restaurants- even a vintage motor car. There are scorching ice skating shows and sizzling live jazz, yet you will also find soothing Jacuzzis and acres of deck space that just beg you to relax and do nothing more than unwind.
The daredevils will make a beeline for the rock climbing wall, and social climbers can shop to their hearts content in the on board shopping mall. Dining can be as high end or as free and easy as the mood takes you, day or night. Dress up or go casual- Voyager gives you the freedom to enjoy your day just the way that you want to.
Accommodation includes some great family rooms that can accommodate up to five, and the suites are truly out of this world, with vast private balconies and concierge service. Whether you want to play or be pampered, relax or run into the small hours, Voyager has everything you need and more.
Brilliance of the Seas features accommodation ranging from inside cabins to deluxe suites with private balconies. All feature twin beds convertible to a queen, and private shower and toilet. Individual grades are as outlined below.
- Inside cabins. Small sitting area, 165 sq. ft
- Large Ocean View. As above, but with picture window and around 170 sq. ft of space. Cabins on deck two may have a porthole instead of a window
- Family Ocean View. Can accommodate up to six. Twin beds that convert to a queen, bunk beds in a separate area, and additional sofa bed. 319 sq .ft
- Deluxe Ocean View. Larger sitting area, furnished private balcony. Around 220 sq. ft
- Superior Ocean View. As above but with larger seating area and mini bar. Furnished private balcony. 245 sq. ft
- Junior Suites with more living space in the lounge area, bathtub and furnished balcony. Around 359 sq. ft
- Five grades of suite, with larger seating areas and storage space, more expansive balconies and concierge service. From Grand Suites between 464 and 490 sq. ft including balcony to the Royal Suite, complete with whirlpool bathtub and baby grand piano. 1216 sq. ft including balcony.
- Numerous bars and lounges featuring piano music and live bands, guitarists and various others
- Large main show lounge staging lavish after dinner floor shows
- Casino Royale for gambling until the early morning hours
- Disco for night owls until the small hours
- Numerous outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Beautifully themed solarium style adults area
- Rock climbing wall
- Shopping gallery
- Main dining room as well as a casual buffet alternative for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chops Grille
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Seaview café
- Latte-Tudes Themed coffee bar
- Colony Club with billiard tables
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Day spa and fitness centre
- Teens and Children’s programmes and activities in separate areas
- Sports court for basketball and volleyball
Voyager of the Seas Images
Voyager of the Seas Cruises
|4 Dec 2020||South Pacific & Fiji||12 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|16 Dec 2020||South Pacific Holiday||10 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|26 Dec 2020||South Pacific Holiday||11 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|6 Jan 2021||South Pacific||13 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|19 Jan 2021||South Pacific||11 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|30 Jan 2021||South Pacific||12 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|11 Feb 2021||Sampler||2 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|13 Feb 2021||South Pacific||12 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|25 Feb 2021||Tasmania||6 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|3 Mar 2021||South Pacific||10 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|13 Mar 2021||South Pacific||10 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|23 Mar 2021||South Pacific||11 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|3 Apr 2021||South Pacific Cruise||9 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|12 Apr 2021||South Pacific Cruise||9 days||Voyager of the Seas|
|12 Apr 2021||Sydney to Singapore||14 days||Voyager of the Seas|