Silversea Introduces Free Wi-Fi For All Guests
Silversea has announced that from January 2016 onwards, Wi-Fi will be available FREE of charge to all guests in all suites and public spaces, across the fleet – including Silversea Expeditions vessels.
Every guest will enjoy at least one hour of FREE Wi-Fi per day and unlimited FREE Wi-Fi will be offered to guests staying in the Owner’s, Grand, Royal, Silver or Medallion suites aboard Silver Cloud, Silver Shadow, Silver Spirit, Silver Whisper and Silver Wind, and as follows for the lines expedition vessels:
- Silver Explorer: Owner's, Grand, Silver, Medallion, and Expedition suites
- Silver Galapagos: Silver, Deluxe Veranda, and Veranda suites
- Silver Discoverer: Medallion, Veranda, and Vista suites
Silversea's all-suite ships feature stem-to-stern Wi-Fi, in port and at sea, allowing guests to conveniently access the Internet on their personal devices in public spaces and suites, or on the computers in the Internet cafés available on all ocean ships and the Silver Explorer.
The 2016 free Wi-Fi service will join an array of included amenities that already features:
- Butler service for every suite
- Complimentary wines, champagnes and spirits
- All ocean-view accommodation
- In-suite bar stocked with your preferred selections
- Gourmet cuisine (in partnership with Relais & Châteaux)
- 24-hour room service – with in-suite dining
- Gratuities included
- Complimentary transport from most ports
Silversea offer voyages across the globe with regions including Northern Europe, Mediterranean, Caribbean, Asia, North and South America. The lines fleet of expedition vessels also offer some of the most impressive Antarctica, Galapagos and Asia-Pacific itineraries available.
For more information on voyages with Silversea, please call one of our Luxury Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.