Silver Wind To Offer Expedition Cruises
Silversea has announced that Silver Wind will undergo further refurbishments in order for her to offer expedition cruises from winter 2020.
The 294 guest ship, which joined Silversea's fleet in 1995, only recently returned from a stay in dry-dock where numerous improvements were made to the public areas, suites and corridors throughout the ship.
The second phase of Silver Wind's extensive refurbishment programme will begin in summer 2020 and is intended to improve the ship's cruise versatility. Part of this process entails gaining ice-class classification for Silver Wind, meaning she will be able to operate safely in destinations such as the Arctic and Antarctica.
Silversea will celebrate the completion of Silver Wind's refurbishment programme with a series of sailings in Antarctica starting in November 2020:
- 21st November 2020 (14 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 5th December 2020 (14 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 19th December 2020 (18 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 6th January 2021 (18 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 24th January 2021 (12 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 5th February 2021 (10 days): Ushuaia to Ushuaia View Voyage
- 15th February 2021 (21 days): Ushuaia to Cape Town View Voyage
Reservations are now open for these voyages, with flights, transfers and hotel stays included on selected sailings.
For more information regarding Silver Wind please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677.