One of the world’s most luxurious small ships, Silver Spirit has been operating sailings across the globe for Silversea since 2009.
Silver Spirit is the perfect choice of vessel for both discerning travellers and those looking to experience their first cruise holiday. She is noted for her spacious suites, exceptional dining venues and the quality of service onboard, all of which are in keeping with the high standards set by Silversea.
In 2018, Silver Spirit underwent a unique ship-lengthening procedure while in dry dock in Italy. During this process, the ship’s capacity was increased from 540 to 608 guests, and several enhancements were also made to the onboard dining and accommodation options.
Silver Spirit Accommodation
The accommodation on Silver Spirit consists of nine suite categories, all of which offer ocean views via either a private balcony or large picture window.
The suite categories on Silver Spirit are as follows:
- Vista Suite – 312 sq. ft.
- Panorama Suite - 334 sq. ft.
- Classic Veranda Suite - 376 sq. ft.
- Superior Veranda Suite - 376 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Veranda Suite - 376 sq. ft.
- Silver Suite - 746 sq. ft. (one bedroom) / 1,080 sq. ft. (two-bedroom)
- Royal Suite – 990 sq. ft. (one bedroom) / 1,366 sq. ft. (two-bedroom)
- Grand Suite – 1,425 sq. ft. (one bedroom) / 1,772 sq. ft. (two-bedroom)
- Owner’s Suite - 915 sq. ft. (one bedroom) / 1,227 sq. ft. (two-bedroom)
Every category of suite benefits from a range of first-class facilities and amenities, including an en-suite bathroom with double vanity mirrors, a bath tub and a separate shower. For a ship of her size, the seating areas are surprisingly spacious, and there is ample storage space provided by a large walk-in wardrobe.
Silver Spirit Restaurants & Dining Venues
As a result of her refurbishment in 2018, Silver Spirit now boasts the same number of dining venues as two of Silversea’s newest ships; Silver Muse and Silver Moon. In total, there are eight restaurants on board, with guests free to choose from authentic Italian dining experiences to more casual poolside snacks and light-bites.
The dining options on Silver Spirit include:
- La Terrazza: Enjoy classic Italian dishes created using the freshest ingredients.
- Atlantide: Elegance abounds in this sophisticated bar and grill.
- La Dame: Savour some of the best French cuisines served at sea.
- Silver Note: Relax to the soothing sounds of the ship’s resident pianist while enjoying tapas-style small plates.
- Spaccanapoli: Incredible pizzas made using authentic Italian dough and seasonal ingredients.
- Seishin: A must for lovers of Japanese cuisine.
- Indochine: Delight in a variety of Asian flavours.
Alternatively, take advantage of the 24-hour room service onboard Silver Spirit and dine in the comfortable surroundings of your suite.
Silver Spirit Entertainment & Facilities
During days at sea, or for those times when you are not ashore and exploring a port of call, you will find there are plenty of ways to spend your time on Silver Spirit. The Zagara Beauty Spa offers a range of treatments, while the pool deck provides ample seating both in the sun and the shade. For those looking to enjoy some quiet time with a good book, Tor’s Observatory Library and Panorama Lounge both offer spacious spaces blessed with fantastic views courtesy of large windows.
In the evening, the Venetian Lounge is where many guests will head to take in a show, a cabaret act or a musical performance. However, if you’re looking to mingle with other guests, the exclusive Dolce Vita lounge offers the perfect ambience and an excellent menu of cocktails. Alternatively, for a private club-style experience, the Connoisseurs Corner serves up the finest beverages and is decorated in a heady mix of rich woods and dark red leather upholstery.
Other facilities on Silver Spirit include:
- Arts Café
- Zagara Beauty Salon
- Fitness Centre
- Card Room (with conference-style facilities)
For further information regarding Silver Spirit, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the sailings featured below.