Silver Explorer to cruise the Americas’ Pacific Coast
Silversea Expeditions have announced that their 132-guest capacity ship, Silver Explorer will operate a series of voyages along the Pacific Coast of the Americas in 2018.
The collection of voyages will commence in late February with a sailing from Ushuaia in Southern Argentina and will finish at the end of the spring in San Francisco. There are seven sailings in total, each one designed to immerse guests in the magnificent histories and cultures of the countries and cities that popular the west coast of the Americas.
The collection’s highlights include the opportunity to explore the majestic Chilean Fjords, take in Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity in Golfo Dulce and visit beautiful national parks and authentic coastline towns in the Pacific Northwest.
Pacific Coast Voyages 2018: Departures & Itineraries
- Ushuaia to Valparaiso: 25th February 2018, 14 nights View Itinerary
- Valparaiso to Callao (Lima): 11th March 2018, 10 nights View Itinerary
- Callao (Lima) to Fuerte Amador (Panama City): 21st March, 14 nights View Itinerary
- Fuerte Amador (Panama City) to Puerto Quetzal: 4th April, 12 nights View Itinerary
- Mazatlan to San Diego: 21st April 2018, 11 nights View Itinerary
- San Diego to Vancouver: 2nd May 2018, 11 nights View Itinerary
- Vancouver to San Francisco: 13th May 2018, 9 nights View Itinerary
Commenting on the voyages, Silversea’s Director of Expeditions, Conrad Combrink, said:
“These new and exciting expeditions offer the modern-day traveller a chance to rediscover the naturally stunning and historically interesting west coast of the Americas. Each of these unique expeditions will offer a wide variety of exploration activities - from exploring rich marine ecosystems by Zodiac, hiking in rainforests, discovering prolific wildlife, cruising historically important rivers and exploring volcanoes”
If you would like to find out more about Silver Explorer’s Pacific Coast cruises or if you would like to receive a quote for one of the voyages, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677.