Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Navigator provides a luxurious service with an excellent amount of space per passenger. Each of her 245 staterooms are lavishly furnished and ocean-facing, 90% of which are endowed with a private balcony. The interior is a pleasing blend of contemporary and classical Italian styling throughout.
Like all ships in the Regent Seven Seas Cruises' fleet, entertainment aboard the Seven Seas Navigator is wide-ranging with a swimming pool, a library and a multitude of shops to enjoy during the day and a variety of stylish bars, a casino and the acclaimed Seven Seas Lounge offering live music and shows during the night. Indeed, the ship's smaller size offers the advantage of a more personal service from it's 325 man crew and allows it to enter smaller harbours and berths for a more diverse and spectacular cruise itinerary.
In terms of cuisine Navigator provides for it's guests on cruises with two first-class restaurants - The Compass Rose Dining Room and the Portofino Grill - which cater for all culinary preferences. Alternatively passengers can choose to dine in their cabin using the 24-hour butler service.
Seven Seas Navigator Accommodation
Seven Seas Navigator Suites:
- Master Suite (1,067 sq. ft.)
- Grand Suite (539 sq. ft)
- Navigator Suite (448 sq. ft.)
- Penthouse Suite (301 sq. ft.)
- Balcony Suite (301 sq. ft)
- Window Suite (301 sq. ft) without balcony.
Seven Seas Navigator suites include
- 90% with teak decked private balcony.
- Individual temperature control.
- European King size beds.
- Anichini linens and feather down pillows.
- Marble-clad bathrooms.
- Hair dryer, TV/DVD player and CD player.
- Full stocked refrigerator with soft drinks.
- A personal butler service for guests in C category and above.
Seven Seas Navigator Dining Options
The Navigator has two main dining venues offering a diverse range of first-class cuisine on an open-seating basis.
The Compass Rose Dining Room
The ship's largest restaurant with grand ocean-view picture windows for fine vistas while dining.
This trattoria is an alternative eating spot offering Italian style cuisine and outdoor seating.
Seven Seas Navigator Entertainment & Fitness
- The Seven Seas Lounge - A two-deck-high show lounge hosting an eclectic entertainment program ranging from cabaret acts to production shows.
- Lounges and bars providing solo pianist entertainers and other live music
- Health spa
- Beauty salon
- Fitness center
If you would like more information on the Seven Seas Navigator or if you would like to discuss a cruise, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.
Seven Seas Navigator Images
Seven Seas Navigator Cruises
|28 Mar 2020||Papeete to Papeete||10 days||Seven Seas Navigator|
|7 Apr 2020||Papeete to Miami||34 days||Seven Seas Navigator|
|7 Apr 2020||Papeete to Lima (Callao)||18 days||Seven Seas Navigator|
|25 Apr 2020||Lima (Callao) to Miami||16 days||Seven Seas Navigator|
|11 May 2020||Miami To Miami||11 days||Seven Seas Navigator|