Seven Seas Mariner
Currently the largest ship in the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet, Seven Seas Mariner has one of the highest passenger space ratios in the industry. With 354 outside view staterooms and 445 members of crew, the ship offers a premium service.
Seven Seas Mariner is a highly equipped vessel with excellent facilities that include a stunning observation lounge, a well stocked library, a shopping centre, a casino, a gallery and much more. With hospitality being of utmost importance passengers will be kept soundly entertained, whether it be enjoying a performance in the Constellation Theatre or unwinding in the Carita of Paris operated spa and beauty salon.
Diners will enjoy an array of creative and flavoursome dishes in one of the ship's four splendid restaurants, which cater for all ages and tastes. Alternatively passengers may choose to take advantage of a 24-hour room service menu and dine within their own cabin.
Every age group can be provided for on cruises aboard Seven Seas Mariner, be it young or old. Onboard this comfortable and elegant boat one may relax and enjoy the voyage safe in the knowledge that all their needs will be met.
Seven Seas Mariner Accommodation
Seven Seas Mariner Suites
- 2 Master Suites (1,580 sq. ft).
- 6 Mariner Suites (739 sq. ft).
- 2 Grand Suites (707 sq. ft).
- 6 Seven Seas Suites (697 sq. ft).
- 12 Horizon Suites (522 sq. ft).
- 30 Penthouse Suites (300 sq. ft)
- Deluxe Suites (300 sq. ft)
Seven Seas Mariner suites include
- Teak decked private balcony.
- Individual temperature control.
- European King size beds.
- Anichini linens and feather down pillows.
- Marble-clad bathrooms.
- Hair dryer, TV/DVD player and CD player.
- Full stocked refrigerator with soft drinks.
- A personal butler service for guests in C category suites and above.
Seven Seas Mariner Dining Options
The Seven Seas Mariner has four dining venues offering a variety of premium cuisine on an open-seating basis.
Compass Rose Restaurant
The largest of the four eateries able to provide 570 diners with first-rate meals.
An intimate, oriental-style dining spot serving Indochine dishes with table side preparation.
A 120-seat restaurant providing classic French cuisine in a magnificent Cordon Bleu style.
A large, self-serving café flowing pleasantly onto the outer deck.
Seven Seas Mariner Entertainment & Fitness
- The Constellation Theatre - The main show lounge, spanning two decks, which hosts a diverse entertainment program from production shows to cabaret acts and an array of different music.
- Stars Nightclub and Horizon Lounge providing intimate late night cabaret and bands.
- Health spa
- Aerobics room
- Beauty Parlour
- Sauna and steam rooms
Seven Seas Mariner Images
Seven Seas Mariner Cruises
|14 Nov 2020||Lima to Buenos Aires||21 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|5 Dec 2020||Buenos Aires To Rio De Janeiro||10 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|15 Dec 2020||Rio de Janeiro To Miami||21 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|5 Jan 2021||Miami To Barcelona||118 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|5 Jan 2021||Miami to Lima (Callao)||16 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|5 Jan 2021||Miami To Sydney||51 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|21 Jan 2021||South Pacific & Easter Island - Lima to Auckland||23 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|14 Feb 2021||Auckland to Sydney||12 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|14 Feb 2021||Auckland to Singapore||30 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|26 Feb 2021||Sydney to Istanbul||56 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|26 Feb 2021||Sydney to Singapore||18 days||Seven Seas Mariner|
|16 Mar 2021||Singapore to Dubai||18 days||Seven Seas Mariner|