Seabourn Venture is the first of two planned luxury expedition ships to be delivered for Seabourn over the next three years. Set to join the fleet in 2021, Seabourn Venture will offer capacity for just 264 guests and will sail itineraries in Europe, the Polar Regions, the Americas and Canada & New England.
Unforgettable Expeditions Experiences
Seabourn Venture is purpose-built for adventure-style cruising. As such, she is a Polar Class vessel and is equipped with all the necessary apparatus to enhance the guests experience throughout each voyage. She carries two submarines, 24 Zodiacs and a fleet of sea kayaks, which can all be deployed (weather permitting) to grant privileged views of life above - and below - the waves.
The water-sports marina offers a great spot to launch for snorkelling and swimming in warmer climates, while those looking to explore further ashore will love using the eBikes and mountain bikes.
Seabourn Venture Suites
There are 132 suites on board Seabourn Venture, all of which boast a private veranda and ensuite bathroom facilities. In keeping with the luxurious standards aboard Seabourn's other ships, every suite on Seabourn Venture offers a range of amenities. These include a comfortable living area, a queen-size bed, a walk-in closet and personal safe, an interactive entertainment centre, a writing desk and complimentary items such bathrobes, slippers and beauty products.
The accommodation categories on Seabourn Venture are as follows:
- Veranda Suite (6 grades, depending on position) | 355 sq. ft.
- Panorama Veranda Suite | 417 sq. ft.
- Penthouse Suite / Penthouse Spa Suite | 527 527 sq. ft.
- Owners Suite | 1,023 sq. ft.
- Wintergarden Suite | 1,044 sq, ft.
- Signature Suite | 1,377 sq. ft.
- Grand Wintergarden Suite | 1,399 sq. ft.
The larger suites on Seabourn Venture (Owners, Signature and Wintergarden) also benefit from a separate bedroom and a dining table.
Dining on Seabourn Venture
There are eight dining venues on Seabourn Venture, each one showcasing cuisine of the very highest quality. All of the dining options are complimentary, with wine, spirits, and other beverages also included.
- The Restaurant: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on an open-seating basis.
- The Colonnade: Offers buffet-style dining at breakfast and lunch. The evening meals are themed or feature menus inspired by Thomas Keller.
- The Patio: Perfect for al fresco lunches.
- Sushi In The Club: Delicious, made-to-order sushi bites served every evening.
- Seabourn Square: The ideal place to pick up a fresh coffee, light bites and homemade gelati.
- Pantry in the Bow Lounge: Enjoy a freshly prepared snack while enjoying views across the horizon.
- Constellation Lounge: Perfect for early risers, the Constellation Lounge serves coffee and pastries in the morning and offers afternoon tea later in the day.
Alternatively, you can also enjoy 24-room hour room service should you wish to dine in your suite at any point during your voyage.
Onboard Entertainment & Facilities
When not relaxing in your suite or enjoying one of the ship’s many lounges and meeting places, much of your time on board will be spent learning more about the region the ship is exploring. Seabourn Venture’s Discovery Centre will serve as the ship’s hub for the noted Seabourn Conversations programme and will host a series of sessions with guest speakers from the fields of art, history and the natural world.
The Expedition Lounge offers ample seating in elegant surroundings to meet-up with other guests and share stories while enjoying one of the fantastic cocktails served at the bar, while the Grand Salon provides evening entertainment courtesy of the ship’s resident performers and musicians.
For a spot of quiet time with a good book, head to The Living Room or take your pick from the superb menu of treatments available in the ship’s spa, which also features a sauna and steam room.
Other facilities on Seabourn Venture include:
- Card Room
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming pools/Jacuzzis
- Coffee Bar
- Observation Lounge
- 3x Boutiques
For more information regarding Seabourn Venture or to receive a quote for a future sailing, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the cruises below.