Seabourn Grand World Voyage 2014 Details
Seabourn Cruises’ Grand World Voyage in 2014 is now on sale. Read all the details and book with us today...
Departing on the Seabourn Sojourn on the 4th January 2014, Seabourn’s Grand World Voyage will visit over 20 countries and stop at 52 ports of call throughout Australasia, the South Pacific, Asia, India and the Mediterranean.
Guests who choose to enjoy the full world cruise itinerary will also receive Business Class flights (or air credit up to £1575pp), private car transfers, $5000 onboard credit per suite and four complimentary shore excursions.
The full itinerary for Seabourn Sojourn’s 2014 World Cruise is as follows:
Los Angeles, Hilo (Hawaii), Lahaina (Maui), Honolulu (Oahu, overnight), Nawiliwili (Kuai), Papeete (Tahiti, overnight), Cook’s Bay (Moorea), Vaitape (Bora Bora), Avatiu (Rarotonga), Auckland (N Zealand), Tauranga (N Zealand), Wellington (NZ), Nelson (NZ), Sydney (Australia, overnight), Eden (Australia), Burnie (Tasmania), Melbourne (Australia), Geelong (Australia), Penneshaw (Australia), Adelaide (Australia, overnight), Bunbury (Australia), Fremantle (Perth, Australia, overnight), Geraldton (Australia), Exmouth (Australia), Benoa (Bali, overnight), Slawi Bay (Komodo), Larantuka (Flores), Ambon (Indonesia), Sandakan (Saba), Hong Kong (overnight), Halong Bay (Vietnam), Da Nang (Vietnam), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Ko Kood (Thailand), Laem Chabang (Bangkok, Thailand, overnight), Singapore, Phuket (Thailand), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Cochin (India), Marmagao (Goa), Mumbai (India, overnight), Salalah (Oman), Safaga (Egypt, overnight), Al Aqabah (Jordan), Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt), Sohkna (Egypt), Suez Canal transit, Ashdod (Israel), Haifa (Israel), Corfu, Dubrovnik (Croatia), Triluke Bay (Croatia), Venice (Italy)
For guests looking to experience a segment of the world cruise, Seabourn have crafted a collection of 12 separate voyages ranging between 22 and 94 days in length. These special itineraries are an excellent choice if you’re unable to commit to the full duration of the Grand Voyage, or if you’re seeking looking to explore a certain region or continent.
- Los Angeles to Mumbai (94 days – departs 4th January 2014)
- Los Angeles to Hong Kong (68 days – departs 4th January 2014)
- Los Angeles to Bali (56 days – departs 4th January 2014)
- Los Angeles to Sydney (34 days - departs 4th January 2014)
- Sydney to Venice (82 days – departs 8th February 2014)
- Sydney to Mumbai (60 days – departs 8th February 2014)
- Sydney to Hong Kong (34 days – departs 8th February 2014)
- Bali to Venice (60 days – departs 2nd March 2014)
- Bali to Mumbai (38 days – departs 2nd March 2014)
- Hong Kong to Venice (48 days – departs 14th March 2014)
- Hong Kong to Mumbai (26 days – departs 14th March 2014)
- Mumbai to Venice (22 days – departs 9th April 2014)
For our latest Seabourn 2014 World Voyage fares and offers, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677. These majestic world cruises are always in demand so call today to reserve your place!