Seabourn 2020 World Cruise Details Announced
Seabourn has announced the first details of a world cruise aboard Seabourn Sojourn in 2020. The voyage, which is Seabourn's first world cruise in over six years, will depart from Miami on 4th January 2020 with stops scheduled in 62 ports across 36 countries.
The voyage will last 146 days and will visit the Caribbean, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Indonesia, Asia, Australia and the Pacific before returning to the USA where guests will disembark in San Francisco.
During the course of Seabourn's 2020 world cruise, there will be 16 overnight stays in ports of call including Bridgetown (Barbados), Cape Town (South Africa), Sydney (Australia) and Honolulu (Hawaii).
Guests interested in booking the full world cruise will benefit from the following amenities:
- Return Business Class flights from the UK
- $2,000 onboard credit per person
- Unlimited onboard WiFi for the duration of the voyage
- Private door-to-door transfers from your home to the airport
- Personal luggage valet between your home and Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited laundry and dry cleaning
- Gala Bon Voyage Dinner - with an overnight pre-cruise hotel stay in Miami
- 3x Exclusive World Cruise Events
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
Reservations for the full world cruise open on Monday 16th July 2018. For further information or to pre-register your interest, please call us on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please make an online enquiry here.