SeaDream Yacht Clubs Summer 2014 Voyages
SeaDream I to visit the Baltic and Fjords for the first time since 2011
2014 will see SeaDream I return to the Baltic and Fjords for the first time since her inaugural visit in 2011. Her programme will begin with a 15-night transatlantic crossing from San Juan, Puerto Rico on April 26, arriving at London Tower Bridge on May 10.
From the end of May after a scheduled dry dock in Bremerhaven, SeaDream I will operate five sailings in the Baltic followed by three sailings to the Norwegian Fjords.
The award-winning vessel will explore the summer yachting ports of Northern Europe with overnight stays in some of the region’s most popular cities. Guests can enjoy ports including St Petersburg, Stockholm and Estonia. SeaDream Yacht Club offers guests a perfect chance to experience the region from June through August 2014 on seven to 14-night voyages.
"In response to the popular demand from our past guests, SeaDream Yacht Club will bring its yachting lifestyle to Northern Europe in 2014,” said SeaDream Yacht Club UK Managing Director, Andy Magowan: “Our size allows us to visit some of the region’s less travelled ports and become immersed in its rich culture in the care of the SeaDream I crew’s highly personalized and anticipatory service.”
An exciting highlight of the summer 2014 Northern Europe season sees SeaDream Yacht Club operating it’s FIRST-EVER cruise from the UK, a 14-night Baltic Capitals voyage departing on August 16 2014 sailing round-trip from Dover. After the inaugural round-trip sailing, SeaDream I will head for Lisbon, then Rome and on to Athens to join sister SeaDream II in the Mediterranean until the end of the summer.
Highlights of Northern European voyages onboard SeaDream I include:
- Multiple night stays in St. Petersburg, Russia. Guests can enjoy a private opening of the world’s largest museum of art, The Hermitage, or a behind-the-scenes look at Russia’s famous Jacobson Ballet School.
- Discovering the small city of Mariehamn in the Aland Islands of Finland. A special private evening aboard the Pommern tall ship museum, has been arranged for guests to enjoy Champagne tasting while engaging one-on-one with the diving team that discovered the world’s oldest Champagne bottles at a wreck site near the coast.
- Visit hidden coves accessible only by small craft or mega-yacht during calls in Norway. Overnights in Hardangerfjord and Sognefjord.
- Exclusive complimentary land excursion in Oslo to Hadeland Glass-works factory, owned by SeaDream Founder Mr. Atle Brynestad.
- Experience the Midnight Sun, when nightfall is twilight instead of darkness.
- Outdoor activities including paddling through fjords in kayaks directly launched from the SeaDream I marina. Guests can also use the yacht’s fleet of mountain bikes or hike trails on secluded and sparsely populated islands in the region.
For more information on 2014 cruises with SeaDream please give one of our experts a call on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please view our latest offers for SeaDream Yacht Club or view our new Luxury Cruise Collection online.