SeaDream Yacht Club Asia 2013/14 Cruises
For the first time guests will be able to enjoy the SeaDream experience on a new collection of Asia voyages in the 2013/13 winter season.
Offering a total of 18 itineraries, SeaDream Yacht Club’s Asia collection offers a variety of exciting ports of call with a choice of duration ranging between 7 to 15 nights. Sailing on the luxurious SeaDream II – which was recently awarded the top position for ‘Boutique Ships’ in the 2013 Berlitz Cruise Guide – the full program will visit top coastal destinations throughout the majority of South East Asia, including Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), East Timor, Indonesia, New Guinea, Vietnam, Cambodia and Hong Kong.
SeaDream’s Asia season will commence on 12th October 2013 following the completion of SeaDream II’s Mediterranean summer voyages. The first sailing will travel from Athens in Greece, before passing through the Suez Canal, Mumbai, Sri Lanka and Thailand before arriving in Singapore.
Other voyage highlights include:
- Overnight, 2-day stay in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma), site of The Shwedagon Pagoda. Optional full day excursions by air to Mandalay and Bagan; a valley covered with 2,000 pagodas and temples.
- Yachting the beautiful Langkawi Archipelago of Malaysia.
- Visiting “the beach” (made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie “The Beach”) in the Phi Phi Islands of Thailand.
- Diving the vibrant underwater paradise of Thailand’s, Similan Islands National Park.
- Playing great golf in Malaysia, Phuket and at the Andaman Club, a five star golf resort & casino on Thahtay Kyun Island, Burma.
- Spending New Year’s Eve in Patong Bay, Phuket, Thailand. A night of fireworks and thousands of floating, candlelit paper “magic lanterns”.
- Exploring the world heritage site of Halong Bay, Vietnam; one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Seeing giant monitor lizards on Komodo Island.
- From Singapore, pre & post voyage overland packages to Cambodia including Angkor Wat and the many famous temples. Also from Singapore, overland packages to Borobudur (UNESCO site) and Yogyakarta, site of the Prambanan Temple.
Commenting on the new itineraries, SeaDream’s president, Bob Lepisto said: “Virtually every country in the region is accessible by water and SeaDream’s yachting itineraries include an incredible mix of vibrant cities, pristine beaches and impressive historical sites”.
If you would like more information on SeaDream’s Asia 2014 itineraries or if you’d like to make an enquiry, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.