Almost identical to her sister SeaDream I, SeaDream II is a fantastically designed ‘mega yacht’; exuding class and elegance and is sure to garner envious glances as she approaches any port of call.
The accommodation on board SeaDream II combines comfort and class with ease. This superb vessel is able to cater for over 100 guests, offering 55 separate staterooms that each have their own living rooms, marble-furnished bathrooms and complimentary refrigerators.
Where entertainment is concerned, you can expect the perfect balance of intimacy and informality. The main base for evening leisure is the Piano Bar, where you can relax with new found friends whilst enjoying the soothing sounds of the resident pianist. However, if you fancy being entertained then why not try the Main Lounge where you can view the first run of latest movies and other films. Alternatively, browse the onboard DVD library and retreat to the softening surrounds of your stateroom, free from interruptions – almost just like being on your own luxury private yacht.
With SeaDream Yacht Club you are never required to don ball gowns or tuxedos - comfort and familiarity is key and it makes for a wholly enjoyable cruise experience, no matter which fantastic sailing you choose.
SeaDream II Accommodation
Total Staterooms all outside view: 54
Three types and five price categories depending on location, size and grade)
All Staterooms and Suites have included as a standard Cabin
Yacht club (Standard) Stateroom
- Open living area and bedroom and bath
- Windows or portholes
- Twin beds or Queen bed
- Thick cotton duvets and non-allergic pillow available
- Vanity desk in sleeping area with mirror
- Modern bathroom with shower cubicle
- Bulgaria personal toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels and robes.
- Living area
- Desk and cupboard
- Refrigerator & drinks cupboard
- 20” flat screen TV
- CD/DVD player & MP· player with more than 100 selections
- Data port for plugging in laptops or can request a laptop
- Personalized stationery
- Personal email address
- 100% cotton sleep suite (for sleeping on deck)
- Personal safe
- Sweet Dreams chocolates
- 24-hours room service
- Largest of all suites and bedroom/bathroom area
- Bathroom has full bath plus separate shower cubicle
- Plus separate living room and dining area with own bathroom with ½ bath
- Entertainment centre
- Plus all other standard suite facilities
- Separate Master en-suite bedroom with Queen-size bed area
- Bathroom has full bath and shower unit
- Separate living and dining area
- 3 windows with view
- Entertainment centres in living and bedroom areas.
Commodore Club Suite
- 2 Standard cabins with interconnecting door
- 1 side sleeping and bathroom
- 1 side living and eating plus a bathroom
- Table and up to 4 chairs
SeaDream II Dining Options
The Restaurant – Fine dining using fresh and good quality ingredients and spices a variety of tastes and culinary dishes. Food prepared to order. Open plan seating on tables 2, 4, 6 or 8
Topside Restaurant – informal open-air dining. Course-by-course dining on deck overlooking the swimming pool
A la carte dining is also possible 24 hrs a day
SeaDream II Entertainment
Whilst there is no specific entertainment onboard a SeaDream cruise ship, it is possible that some cruises will feature after dinner musical performances - often a soloist or duo. As an alternative you can borrow DVD´s from the library to watch in your cabin or enjoy a movie on deck.
SeaDream II Spa and Fitness
- Asian Spa Wellness Centre with massage room, steam room and sauna
- Small Beauty Salon with 3 massage rooms sauna and steam shower
- Golf – Electronic simulator with a choice of golf courses
- Water sport platform – water-ski boat, sailboat, jet skis, kayaks, wake board, snorkelling and zodiacs
- Mountain bikes for when on shore
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Outdoor massage area