Scenic Eclipse Dining Experiences Unveiled
Scenic Eclipse, the new expedition yacht set to enter service in 2018, will offer guests a choice of ten world class dining experiences in a variety of venues.
Designed to perfectly compliment the regions that the ship will visit, the dining options onboard Scenic Eclipse range from casual to fine dining, with private experiences for 8 to 10 guests also available.
The full range of options will comprise of the following:
- Elements: The ship’s main restaurant will feature Italian dishes, steak and seafood.
- Chef’s Table: Truly exclusive, the Chef’s Table will offer a private degustation dining experience.
- Koko’s: An Asian Fusion restaurant and Sake bar. Sushi @ Koko’s: An authentic Japanese dining experience.
- Teppanyaki @ Koko’s: A private dining experience with an open Teppanyaki grill.
- Lumière: A French fine dining restaurant and Champagne bar.
- Azure Bar & Cafe: Open throughout the day, the Azure Bar will serve light bites and snacks.
- Epicure: A dedicated cooking emporium which gives guests the chance to learn from a hand-picked collection of exceptional chefs.
- Yacht Club: A cruise classic, the Yacht Club will offer a poolside Grill, buffet and bar.
- In-Suite Dining: Enjoy meals delivered to your suite, available 24 hours a day.
Commenting on the range of dining experiences available to guests on Scenic Eclipse, Acting National Sales Manager Dawn Quinn said:
“Scenic Eclipse offers a culinary experience like no other and is the epitome of 6-star luxury. With eight spacious bars and lounges to enjoy, guests can sip a glass of France’s finest at the intimate Champagne Bar, indulge in an aperitif at the elegant Lobby Lounge or unwind in the Azure Bar & Café with a plate of oysters accompanied by a crisp glass of Pinot Gris.”
Scenic Eclipse will commence her service in August 2018 and will offer luxurious accommodation for up to 228 guests. Designed specifically for cruising the Polar Regions, Scenic Eclipse will be equipped with Zodiacs, a submarine and a helicopter for enhanced exploration opportunities, while her onboard facilities include a state-of-the-art theatre and a 550-square metre retreat.
For further information regarding Scenic Eclipse, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please take a look at our Scenic Eclipse itineraries.