Regent Seven Seas Cruises Unveils 2015 Summer-Autumn Collection
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced its 2015 Summer-Autumn Collection featuring voyages to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Alaska, Canada/New England, the Caribbean & Panama Canal, Asia, Africa and South America.
The Seven Seas Voyager, Mariner and Navigator will visit more than 185 ports in 68 countries during the 2015 Summer season. Palamós and Almería, Spain; Walvis Bay, Namibia; Tyne (Newcastle), England; İzmir, Turkey; and Malmö, Sweden are among the season’s 27 new ports.
The 2015 season features a refreshed and rejuvenated fleet, as each of the line’s ships has completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment and exudes an aura of elegance and sophistication. The award-winning ships are the perfect size for exploring some of the world’s most legendary cities and boutique ports as they can sail in and out without restriction.
New and noteworthy in the 2015 Summer-Autumn Collection:
- Seven Seas Voyager calls on exciting new ports during her Northern Europe sailings, including the Solovetsky Islands in Russia. She offers 11 sailings across the region, many of which feature multiple overnights in historic St. Petersburg or a wealth of opportunities to explore the British Isles. A new 20-night, round-trip sailing from Copenhagen departing 6 July explores the Norwegian fjords and the White Sea, Russia. Seven Seas Voyager then spends the festive season on a 28-night, Cape Town-to-Singapore voyage with inaugural calls at Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Sabang, Indonesia.
- Seven Seas Mariner offers more choices in the Mediterranean than ever before, featuring the new ports of Toulon, France; Trieste, Italy; Almería, Spain; Izmir, Turkey; Batumi, Russia; and Gythion, Greece. Overnight port stays include Venice, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Lisbon and Istanbul. Later in the season Seven Seas Mariner departs Lisbon and sails the coast of western Africa with an inaugural call in São Tomé and Príncipe and a new 15-night sailing roundtrip from Cape Town.
- Seven Seas Navigator explores the Americas, as she sails along the ancient and magnificent glaciers of Alaska on 16 voyages. In September, she embarks on a 21-night itinerary that begins in San Francisco and transits through the Panama Canal, concluding in New York. From there, the colours of the fall take centre stage as Seven Seas Navigator calls on the eastern seaboard’s most beautiful cities, including Montréal; Québec City; and Bar Harbor, Maine.
Complimentary Land Programmes for Guests Booked in Concierge Suites and Higher
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering complimentary pre or post-cruise land programmes for guests booking Concierge Suites and higher on select itineraries. All include hotel accommodations, select meals, guided tours and transport.
Among the highlights are the following:
- Cape Town, South Africa: Safari – this land programme features a three-night African Safari where guests will take in breathtaking scenery and discover some of the world’s biggest game.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Opulent Cities of the Emirates – this three-night, post-land programme includes tours of Dubai City, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach and the Dubai Museum.
- Athens, Greece: Sacred Treasures of Greece – in this two-night immersion into the glorious ancient history of Greece, guests will visit archaeological museums, hallowed ruins and centuries-old monasteries perched high in the mountains.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises leads the industry with its luxury value proposition, being the first to launch fleet-wide free Wi-Fi for Concierge Suites and higher throughout the ships. As the most inclusive luxury cruise experience in the world, all Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ sailings include:
- Free round-trip air and transfers
- Free unlimited shore excursions in every port of call
- All gourmet dining including speciality restaurants
- Free premium spirits, fine wines and gratuities included
- Free business class upgrades for Penthouse Suites and higher on European voyages
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the ship for Concierge Suites and higher
- Free luxury hotel package for Concierge Suites and higher
Reservations for the new collection open on Wednesday February 19th.
For more information on the Regent Seven Seas summer-autumn collection please call one of our cruise experts on 0800 008 6677 or why not check out our Regent cruise deals.