A firm favourite with discerning travellers and those experience their first luxury cruise holiday; Regatta offers sailing in a variety of destinations across the world, including Alaska, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
Oceania Regatta Staterooms & Suites
The accommodation on Regatta offers a choice of six stateroom categories (Inside, Ocean View, Veranda and Concierge-Level Veranda), and three categories of suite (Penthouse, Vista and Owners). All of the accommodation options onboard, excluding the Inside Staterooms, offer ocean views via either a window or a private veranda.
As part of the enhancements made during her refurbishment, Regatta's Staterooms and Suites have been updated with beautifully-crafted furnishings, and exotic stone and polished wood finishes blending seamlessly into the line’s customary palette of blues and greys. The television sets in the accommodation have also been improved, with USB charge-points now as standard in all grades.
All of staterooms and suites aboard Regatta feature the following facilities and amenities:
- Prestige Tranquility Bed
- En-suite bathroom with a bi-fold door shower and Bulgari amenities
- Flat-screen entertainment system (with satellite TV and a DVD player)
- Writing/Vanity desk
- Mini-bar with free bottled water and unlimited soft drinks
- 24-hour room service and twice-daily maid service
- Personal safe
- Thick cotton robes and slippers
The Owners and Vista Suites also offer a separate living/dining area, an oversized shower and two flat-screen televisions.
Oceania Regatta Dining Rooms & Restaurants
As you might expect from a cruise line which is famed for offering the ‘Best Cuisine At Sea’, the dining options aboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta are exceptional. Dining in all of the ship’s restaurants and eateries are included in your cruise fare, though the speciality venues must be booked in advance.
- Grand Dining Room: Offering a similar experience to that of a 5-star European hotel, the Grand Dining Room serves up a variety of fresh dishes every day.
- The Terrace Cafe: More informal than the Grand Dining Room, the buffet-style Terrace Cafe gives you the option of dining al fresco or inside.
- Waves Grill: Located on Deck 9, the Waves Grill is a one-stop shop for all your American Classics, including hamburgers, hot-dogs and milkshakes.
- The Bistro: French-country cuisine inspired by the family recipes of Oceania’s Executive Culinary Director, Jacques Pepin.
- Polo Grill (speciality): A classic steakhouse in every sense of the word, here you can enjoy succulent cuts of meat and delicious sea-food.
- Red Ginger (speciality): Oceania Cruises’ famous tribute to Asian cuisine.
- Toscana (speciality): An incredible Italian dining experience serving mouth-watering dishes that have originated from Oceania Cruises’ own Italian culinary staff.
Throughout your cruise, you can also enjoy Afternoon Tea at 4 pm in the Horizon’s Lounge or order room service should you wish to dine in the privacy of your stateroom or suite.
Oceania Regatta Entertainment, Leisure & Facilities
Life onboard Oceania Cruises’ Regatta is relatively informal - similar to that which you might experience in one New York’s boutique hotels. As such, the entertainment options are relatively low-key, though the main lounge often hosts cabaret performances, musical shows and lectures. In total, Regatta has five bars and lounges, with Martinis and the Grand Bar both favourite meeting places for pre and post-dinner drinks.
For health and fitness, head to Deck 9 where you will find a full-service gym or, for something a little more relaxing, enjoy one of the many treatments on offer in the Canyon Ranch Spa.
Other facilities on Oceania Cruises Regatta include:
- Artist Loft - instructional classes led by talented artists (world cruises only)
- Two boutiques - designer clothing, casual wear and souvenirs
- The Library - a relaxing space in which to enjoy one of over 2000 books and periodicals
- Pool (with two jacuzzis)
- The Card Room
For further information regarding Regatta or to receive a quote for a future voyage, please call 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the cruises featured below.
|11 Nov 2020||Southern Lights Sojourn - Singapore to Sydney||20 days||Regatta|
|1 Dec 2020||Coral Seas & Sights - Sydney to Bali||16 days||Regatta|
|1 Dec 2020||Coral Sea Collage - Sydney Roundtrip||35 days||Regatta|
|17 Dec 2020||Amazing Australia - Bali to Sydney||19 days||Regatta|
|17 Dec 2020||Bali to Sydney||19 days||Regatta|
|5 Jan 2021||Northwest to Northland - Sydney to Auckland||14 days||Regatta|
|19 Jan 2021||Tales of the Tasman - Auckland to Sydney||14 days||Regatta|
|28 Jan 2021||EXCLUSIVE! Sydney to Auckland||19 days||Regatta|
|2 Feb 2021||Tales of the Tasman - Sydney To Auckland||14 days||Regatta|
|2 Feb 2021||South Pacific Pearls - Sydney to Papeete||32 days||Regatta|
|16 Feb 2021||Supreme South Pacific - Auckland to Papeete||17 days||Regatta|
|19 Feb 2021||Auckland To Papeete||18 days||Regatta|
|5 Mar 2021||Legends to Lagoons - Papeete to Papeete||10 days||Regatta|
|15 Mar 2021||Legends to Lagoons - Papeete to Papeete||10 days||Regatta|
|25 Mar 2021||Legends to Lagoons - Papeete to Papeete||10 days||Regatta|