Paul Gauguin Cruises Unveils Wedding Ceremony And Renewal Of Vows Packages
Paul Gauguin Cruises has announced details of brand new wedding ceremony and renewal of vows packages at Motu Mahana, the cruise line’s private islet off the coast of Taha’a, or at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa.
Couples sailing aboard m/s Paul Gauguin can celebrate their love in a romantic setting amid the turquoise lagoons and exotic islands of French Polynesia. Two optional packages offer these exclusive features:
Motu Wedding Ceremony* or Renewal of Vows ($315)
• Private Polynesian Blessing Ceremony on Motu Mahana
• Congratulatory letter from the Captain
• Invitation to dine with the Captain or Hotel Director
• In-stateroom celebratory bottle of Champagne
• Reception cake and box of chocolates
• Heis (crowns of flowers)
• Deluxe flower arrangement
• One 8"x10" photo portrait
Bora Bora Wedding Ceremony* or Renewal of Vows at Thalasso ($950)
• Bride’s arrival at the chapel on a traditional outrigger canoe ride through the lagoonarium
• Tahitian blessing by a local priest, at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa’s air-conditioned chapel with glass floors showcasing the lagoon below, and splendid views of Mount Otemanu
• Flower leis for the bride and groom
• Tapa certificate with the couple’s Polynesian name
• Two-course lunch at the resort
• Love lock to attach to a palm tree in the resort’s Secret Garden of Love to seal and symbolise the couple’s eternal love in Polynesian style
• Use of the resort’s facilities after the ceremony
Guests can save $50 by combining this package with the “Romantic Escapade” shore excursion or a pre- or post-cruise stay at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa when arranged by Paul Gauguin Cruises.
*Wedding ceremony is not legally binding. Limit: 2 Wedding Ceremony and/or Renewals of Vows per sailing, subject to availability. Motu Wedding Ceremony or Renewal of Vows package must be booked at least one week prior to sailing and availability is subject to weather conditions. Bora Bora Wedding Ceremony or Renewal of Vows package must be booked at least 72 hours prior to sailing and is subject to availability; additional guests may attend by booking the “Day at the Beach” shore excursion at the listed price.
For more information on sailings with Paul Gauguin Cruises, please contact one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.