Paul Gauguin Cruises Announces 2016 Voyages
Paul Gauguin Cruises has announced details of its 2016 voyages featuring popular favourites as well as a brand new seven night Tahiti, the Society Islands and Tuamotus itinerary, an 11-night Society Islands and Tuamotus voyage and a 7-night Roundtrip Athens sailing.
Airfare is included from Los Angeles on m/s Paul Gauguin itineraries.
Specialising in luxury cruises of the South Pacific and French Polynesia, Paul Gauguin Cruises offer their guests the opportunity to explore some of the region’s most beautifully unspoilt islands and archipelagos and in 2016 both Paul Gauguin and Tere Moana have some superb itineraries on offer covering many of the world’s best and most exotic cruise destinations.
Paul Gauguin voyages in 2016
- The new Tahiti, the Society Islands & Tuamotus voyage adds the Tuamotus archipelago to the line’s most popular Polynesian itinerary with visits to Papeete, Tahiti; Huahine, Society Islands; Fakarava, Tuamotus; Rangiroa, Tuamotus; Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands; Bora Bora, Society Islands; Moorea, Society Islands; and Papeete, Tahiti. This sailing departs 6th February 2016.
- The 11-night Society Islands & Tuamotus sailing features a second full day on the line’s private island paradise of Motu Mahana. Ports include Papeete, Tahiti; Huahine, Society Islands; Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands; Bora Bora, Society Islands (overnight); Rangiroa, Tuamotus; Fakarava, Tuamotus; Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands; Moorea, Society Islands (overnight); and Papeete, Tahiti (overnight). This sailing departs 3rd December 2016.
- Paul Gauguin will also be featuring its most popular itineraries in 2016: the seven-night Tahiti & the Society Islands; 10-nightSociety Islands & Tuamotus; 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands; and 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands, which all feature complimentary access to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ two exclusive retreats—Motu Mahana and a private beach in Bora Bora. At Motu Mahana guests enjoy a day of water sports, Polynesian activities, a sumptuous barbecue feast and cocktails from full-service and floating bars. In Bora Bora guests can relax on a white-sand beach and enjoy refreshments, a game of volleyball and snorkeling in crystal-clear waters.
Tere Moana voyages in 2016
Tere Moana will again offer sailings in Europe during spring, summer and autumn along with cruises in the Caribbean and Latin America during the autumn and winter.
- Two 14-night transatlantic crossings are available between Philipsburg, St Maarten and Lisbon, departing 26th March and 12th November 2016.
- New for 2016 is a seven-night Roundtrip Athens voyage which visits Santorini, Rhodes, Symi, Patmos, Mykonos and Kusadasi departing 4th June 2016.
- Tere Moana’s seven-night Barcelona to Lisbon itinerary also features several new ports including Valencia, Cartagena and Malaga. The ship also visits Cádiz, Gibraltar, Portimão and Lisbon. The cruise departs 5th November 2016.
- In the Caribbean, Tere Moana introduces a new seven-night “Yachtsman’s Paradise” voyage sailing Roundtrip Philipsburg . The itinerary features overnights in each Caribbean port allowing guests to immerse themselves in the rich island culture. Tortola (2 days), Jost Van Dyke (overnight), Virgin Gorda (overnight), Anguilla (overnight) and St. Barts (overnight). Departures include 19th March 2016 and 26 th November 2016.
- In Latin America, Tere Moana offers an eight-night Colón to Philipsburg voyage visiting Colón, Cartagena, Oranjestad, Les Saintes and Philipsburg. Departure on 11th March 2016 with cruise fares from £2,879 per person.
For more information on the 2016 Paul Gauguin cruise season, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.