PAUL GAUGUIN 2015 VOYAGES FEATURING NEW ITINERARIES IN FIJI & EUROPE
Paul Gauguin Cruises is pleased to reveal details of its 2015 voyages which feature a new 10-night Roundtrip Fiji itinerary on the m/s Paul Gauguin and a new seven-night Roundtrip Venice itinerary on the Tere Moana, along with popular favourites.
New for 2015 on m/s Paul Gauguin is a 10-night Round-trip Fiji voyage visiting Lautoka, Fiji; lle des Pins, New Caledonia; Noumea, New Caledonia; IIe De Mare, New Caledonia; IIe Lifou, New Caledonia; Port Vila, Vanuatu; and Lautoka, Fiji. This cruise departs Los Angeles on the 31st of October 2015.
The m/s Paul Gauguin will also feature its most popular itineraries in 2015:
- 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands
- 10-night Society Islands & Tuamotus
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands
- 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands.
Other highlights include 12- and 13-night Fiji, Tonga, Cook & Society Islands voyages.
New for 2015 on The Tere Moana is a seven-night Round-trip Venice voyage with visits to the Croatian ports of Rovinj, Island SV Andrea, Hvar, Dubrovnik, Vis, Sibenick and Split. This cruise departs 1st August 2015.
Other European itineraries Tere Moana will be offering include Athens to Venice and Istanbul to Athens.
Tere Moana will again sail the Caribbean and Latin America in the winter months. Highlights include:
- 8-night Colón, Panama, to Philipsburg, St Maarten voyages visiting Cartagena, Colombia; Oranjestad, Aruba; St Barts and Les Saintes, F.W.I.
- Two transatlantic cruises are also available between Philipsburg, St Maarten and Lisbon. 14-night voyage departs 4th April 2015 and a 13-night voyage departs 29th November 2015.
- In the Caribbean, Tere Moana offers a seven-night Roundtrip Philipsburg, St Maarten, itinerary visiting Tortola, B.V.I.; Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I.; Virgin Gorda, B.V.I.; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Les Saintes, F.W.I.; and St Barts, F.W.I. The cruise departs 28th March 2015.
Also available on the Tere Moana is a seven-night Colón, Panama, to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, voyage visiting Portobelo, Panama; Panama Canal evening transit; Panama City, Panama; Isla de Coiba, Panama; Golfito, Costa Rica; Quepos, Costa Rica; and Isla Tortuga/Curú Wildlife Reserve. The cruise departs 19 th December 2015.
There really are some wonderful options available in 2015 with Paul Gauguin, the hardest decision will be whether you pick an itinerary on the 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin or the 90-guest Tere Moana.
For more information on Paul Gauguin Cruises and to enquire about any of the above sailings please give one of our cruise experts a call on 0800 008 6677